Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

PM to Race and Dennis

SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,357 Founders Club
Eagerly anticipating DFI and Gayme GrAIDS. Please don't let us down.

Comments

• SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,357 Founders Club

I recalled last night what it used to be like watching the rest of the conference teams and knowing we? are just fucking better than them. They look like JV squads.

I watched the first half of the Cuog game and both those teams suck. Colorado got run out of the stadium by Arizona. Its a bunch of clowns and we aren't

We are better than last year. We will prison rape USC if they make it.

Get the fuck ready Bama, we're coming for you

I came.
  • section_332section_332 Member Posts: 2,403
    This is what happens when an adult is in charge
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,485 Standard Supporter
    I am not a smart man thus just figured this out. Good teams will drop one to a lesser one sometims. That's CFB. For us? that was USC last year.
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823

Vita Vea better hope the police don't get a copy of the game film.

Ikaika sux as recruiter, but fuck our DL looks fucking amazing and plays fucking amazing.
  • Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Member Posts: 14,754

Vita Vea better hope the police don't get a copy of the game film.

Ikaika sux as recruiter, but fuck our DL looks fucking amazing and plays fucking amazing.
    If Tommy Togiai is too stupid to watch Vita and think 'hey, I might like to play like that one day' then... ...well, fuck IM for not convincing him to. But, whatever.

I loved after last week that the only think Ikaika said in his interview was that he was pissed OSU scored at the end.