Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Introducing a new Husky podcast

Mad_SonMad_Son Member Posts: 10,167
Swaye and I will be recording weekly to fill the void left by those traitors at TSIO.

Our first attempt was a dismal failure. This video is many times clearer than our incomprehensible drunken gibberish.

Beggers can't be choosers. What are you going to do? Listen to Husky Fan Podcast? Ha!

https://youtu.be/w5LHzm5JLrs

Comments

• DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,545 Founders Club
    Throw me in the mix and make it a little more incoherent.
  • YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 34,945 Founders Club
    edited October 2017

I refuse to believe the TSIO podcast is over.

After all, was it over when ISISbombed Pearl Harbor?

Fixed.
  • MisterEmMisterEm Member Posts: 6,685

I refuse to believe the TSIO podcast is over.

After all, was it over when ISISbombed Pearl Harbor?

Fixed.
    First Al Qaeda, now ISIS. When will Hawaii be safe?
    When whitey leaves.
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,377 Founders Club
    Swaye said:

And to think I always thought THIS was Swayes podcast:

https://youtu.be/22iBK4osDr0

I'm going to pawn some space heaters is the coolest fucking thing I've ever heard.
    Not enough Chincredibles
  • TommySQCTommySQC Member Posts: 5,813
    Swaye said:

People would listen.

Swaye. People will listen, Swaye. They'll come to Montlake for reasons they can't even fathom. They'll turn on your podcast not knowing for sure why they're doing it. They'll arrive at your door as innocent as children, longing for the past. "Of course, we won't mind if you look around", you'll say, "It's only $20 per person". They'll pass over the money without even thinking about it: for it is money they have and peace they lack. And they'll walk out to the bleachers; sit in shirtsleeves on a perfect afternoon. They'll find they have reserved seats somewhere along one of the sidelines, where they sat when they were children and cheered their heroes. And they'll watch the game and it'll be as if they dipped themselves in magic waters. The memories will be so thick they'll have to brush them away from their faces. People will come Swaye. The one constant through all the years, Swaye. has been football. America has rolled by like an army of steamrollers. It has been erased like a blackboard, rebuilt and erased again. But football has marked the time. This field, this game: it's a part of our past, Swaye. It reminds us of all that once was good and that could be again. Oh...people will come Swaye. People will most definitely come.
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,357 Founders Club
    TommySQC said:

Swaye said:

People would listen.

Swaye. People will listen, Swaye. They'll come to Montlake for reasons they can't even fathom. They'll turn on your podcast not knowing for sure why they're doing it. They'll arrive at your door as innocent as children, longing for the past. "Of course, we won't mind if you look around", you'll say, "It's only $20 per person". They'll pass over the money without even thinking about it: for it is money they have and peace they lack. And they'll walk out to the bleachers; sit in shirtsleeves on a perfect afternoon. They'll find they have reserved seats somewhere along one of the sidelines, where they sat when they were children and cheered their heroes. And they'll watch the game and it'll be as if they dipped themselves in magic waters. The memories will be so thick they'll have to brush them away from their faces. People will come Swaye. The one constant through all the years, Swaye. has been football. America has rolled by like an army of steamrollers. It has been erased like a blackboard, rebuilt and erased again. But football has marked the time. This field, this game: it's a part of our past, Swaye. It reminds us of all that once was good and that could be again. Oh...people will come Swaye. People will most definitely come.
    You are a technically gifted writer.