Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

A Tribute to the TSIO Podcast Crue

SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,089
First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
Founders Club
So, I'm laying in my bed at the Sheraton in Monterrey, Mexico. I am wearing a Sheraton robe, and my dong is hanging out the side. I've been crying and blubbering all afternoon, eating ice cream, and listening to old pods again in between sobs.

Bridget Jones' Diary is on in the background. In Spanish. I don't speak Spanish, but I am pretty sure Spanish with a British accent is one of the worst things ever. I've also been drinking Tequilla, in honor of recreational basket ballers everywhere, and because that's all that was left in the fucking mini bar.

About 20 minutes ago, in between my wails, I dropped a spoonful of ice cream on my pecker. Luckily it's chocolate, so my dick is black now. If only it would grow. If I'd been eating vanilla and gotten white guy dick, I would have already killed myself.

I really don't want to live in a world without the TSIO podcast anyway.

Godfuckingdamnit. I remember when Race and iDawg abandoned the pood, I was wandering around unsure of myself for weeks. Then Chest left with his pod, and nobody gave a fuck because that crazy fucking Asian @RoadDawg55 stayed. He does weird shit.

But this...this is really fucking me up. I keep trying to take my mind off it, and think of all the hot Mexican chicks I've met down here, but @CokeGreaterThanPepsi keeps jumping into my sexy parties in one of his weird pedo stalker outfits.

Then I cry more.

I really hope you fucking faggots stop having "real lives" (pffft, nobody believes that bullshit anyway) and come back. I'll even throw a gay sexy dance party if you do.

I'll leave you with @dnc and my wedding song, so you know I care, and will probably stalk you, skin you, and wear your ass cheeks as hats if you don't come back.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l2q_-xN2N54

Comments