Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

PGOS post weekend thoughts

2»

Comments

• CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493

Swaye said:

Didn't Luke Falk use the Happy Hands signal on one of the plays last Friday?
    Nope Jake did
  • YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 34,944 Founders Club

Swaye said:

Nope Jake did
    Thanks for the clarification. I hope there's a gif of the that coming down the pike.
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,357 Founders Club

Swaye said:

Nope Jake did
    Thanks for the clarification. I hope there's a gif of the that coming down the pike.
    @GrundleStiltzkin
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,485 Standard Supporter
    Swaye said:

Swaye said:

Nope Jake did
    @GrundleStiltzkin
    https://youtu.be/PkHpkLsF9Fs?t=40s
  • mobeymobey Member Posts: 3,254

A little buzzed and having nothing better to do, so I figured I'd share my thoughts on football from the weekend with you assholes. I know no one cares, it's a given.

Pretty entertaining weekend of college football. While watching the games and browsing the internet, it's amazing how the national perception of the conference dropped when USC dropped a game to Northwestern Idaho A&M. Nothing really changed in the conference...the conference still has the same amount of undefeated and one loss teams after the game is played. But USC is movie stars and money. Pullman is busch light and cow chips. USC has historically won things. WSU hasn't. I get it, it is what it is. No AP voter east of the Rockies gives a fuck about anyone in the conference other than USC, and maybe Oregon when they are good.

No national media member really cares that some school in Kamchatka won a few Rose Bowls and a natty 30 years or so ago. All they know is that the games are on when people are doing other things at 10pm at night. Half of America is asleep, the other half is getting fucked up. A few losers might be watching but that doesn't do much to influence the national perception.

While watching the CU-UCLA, Gilmore was talking about an undefeated UW missing out on the CFP! While broadcasting a West Coast game! I was pissed, but the fact is, this conference hasn't done shit in 13 years. It is slightly better than the Big 12, but the SEC, ACC, and even the fucking B1G have all won natties and popped off. Alabama will probably play 1 ranked team in the regular season, but they have earned the right and will give a bunch a teams an SOS boost and a quality loss. Pedophile State lost to USC last year and almost lost to fucking Kirk Ferentz - and they still are not questioned as a CFP shoe in if the season were to end today.

There is an article right now on ESPN that lists threats to Bama. UW doesn't even garner a mention, while Ohio State - the same team that failed to score a point in the CFP last year - is listed.

UW needs to fucking win this year. The national media will hate it...they already are penciling in Bama vs Clemson III. Beat all the teams on this joke of a schedule, stomp USC in the conference title game (Or Ute, I guess...), and get game a game in the CFP on the West Coast. Nothing else matters.

That said, Bama over Clemson in the natty rather easily, say 34-17? FML. If this team can't do better in the first half on the road they deserve to play San Diego State in the NOGAF bowl.

Everyone else outside of Bama and Auburn in the SEC sucks. The ignant might say, but what about Georgia, PGOS? Georgia is still Georgia and they suck. Watch out for a loss to Florida and some other scrub SEC team in the future. Troy would probably win the conference. Bama and Auburn are smart to not play Troy, unlike UW who should have lost multiple home games to EWU. Lol.

Not too long but I still didn't read it because you're a stupid fuck.
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,485 Swaye's Wigwam
    mobey said:

A little buzzed and having nothing better to do, so I figured I'd share my thoughts on football from the weekend with you assholes. I know no one cares, it's a given.

Pretty entertaining weekend of college football. While watching the games and browsing the internet, it's amazing how the national perception of the conference dropped when USC dropped a game to Northwestern Idaho A&M. Nothing really changed in the conference...the conference still has the same amount of undefeated and one loss teams after the game is played. But USC is movie stars and money. Pullman is busch light and cow chips. USC has historically won things. WSU hasn't. I get it, it is what it is. No AP voter east of the Rockies gives a fuck about anyone in the conference other than USC, and maybe Oregon when they are good.

No national media member really cares that some school in Kamchatka won a few Rose Bowls and a natty 30 years or so ago. All they know is that the games are on when people are doing other things at 10pm at night. Half of America is asleep, the other half is getting fucked up. A few losers might be watching but that doesn't do much to influence the national perception.

While watching the CU-UCLA, Gilmore was talking about an undefeated UW missing out on the CFP! While broadcasting a West Coast game! I was pissed, but the fact is, this conference hasn't done shit in 13 years. It is slightly better than the Big 12, but the SEC, ACC, and even the fucking B1G have all won natties and popped off. Alabama will probably play 1 ranked team in the regular season, but they have earned the right and will give a bunch a teams an SOS boost and a quality loss. Pedophile State lost to USC last year and almost lost to fucking Kirk Ferentz - and they still are not questioned as a CFP shoe in if the season were to end today.

There is an article right now on ESPN that lists threats to Bama. UW doesn't even garner a mention, while Ohio State - the same team that failed to score a point in the CFP last year - is listed.

UW needs to fucking win this year. The national media will hate it...they already are penciling in Bama vs Clemson III. Beat all the teams on this joke of a schedule, stomp USC in the conference title game (Or Ute, I guess...), and get game a game in the CFP on the West Coast. Nothing else matters.

That said, Bama over Clemson in the natty rather easily, say 34-17? FML. If this team can't do better in the first half on the road they deserve to play San Diego State in the NOGAF bowl.

Everyone else outside of Bama and Auburn in the SEC sucks. The ignant might say, but what about Georgia, PGOS? Georgia is still Georgia and they suck. Watch out for a loss to Florida and some other scrub SEC team in the future. Troy would probably win the conference. Bama and Auburn are smart to not play Troy, unlike UW who should have lost multiple home games to EWU. Lol.

Not too long but I still didn't read it because you're a stupid fuck.
    Who are you again?
  • KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,844

Swaye said:

Nope Jake did
    sure.gif

https://youtu.be/Y2V6yjjPbX0
  • MisterEmMisterEm Member Posts: 6,685
    ArtBriles said:

this one is not as good as the indian one. fuck I love that gif
    Agree. This PGOS effort wasn't worthy of that gif.
    You read it.
    No.

@Tequilla has trained me to scroll past a wall of bullshit.
    Yeah that guy sucks
    Not enough awesomes. Laffed hard.