Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Probably doesn't deserve own thread

allpurpleallgoldallpurpleallgold Member Posts: 8,771
5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker First Anniversary
But I really enjoyed these two posts by OBK in the unofficial Vegas shooting/terrorism thread.

It's always take away 2nd amendment rights with the left. 2nd amendment exists for a reason.

At least they killed the piece of shit, no trial, no waiting for justice or an execution that will never happen, and no taxpayer money wasted on keeping trash like that alive.

Comments

• dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,220
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    He's such a fucking retard.

I bet that fucker ate all the paste when he was a kid so nobody could finish their art projects.
  • KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

But I really enjoyed these two posts by OBK in the unofficial Vegas shooting/terrorism thread.

It's always take away 2nd amendment rights with the left. 2nd amendment exists for a reason.

At least they killed the piece of shit, no trial, no waiting for justice or an execution that will never happen, and no taxpayer money wasted on keeping trash like that alive.

Actually I wish they could have taken him in just to find out why He did it.

And shortly after I’d like to see him found dangling like a failed Rupenzel from the light fixture in his cell.
  • AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    edited October 2017
    salemcoog said:

And shortly after I’d like to see him found dangling like a failed Rupenzel from the light fixture in his cell.
    I'm a big fan of Jeffrey Dahmer prison justice, myself
  • KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    AZDuck said:

salemcoog said:

I'm a big fan of Jeffrey Dahmer prison justice, myself
    Dude was too old.... Aint noone eatin' that shit.