Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Gameday

Helfrich was on this morning. How can you hate that guy? He's the opposite of the Chipster. Does not seem "TUFF", though. Seems like a smart dude. Looked up his bio -- well, he grew up wanting to play football at U of O and lived in Coos Bay. Went on to play at Southern Oregon. He was a QB. Interestingly enough, did not run the read option as an OC until he coached under Chip.

He's not going anywhere so long as he wins.

Comments

• CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,130 Founders Club

Helfrich was on this morning. How can you hate that guy? He's the opposite of the Chipster. Does not seem "TUFF", though. Seems like a smart dude. Looked up his bio -- well, he grew up wanting to play football at U of O and lived in Coos Bay. Went on to play at Southern Oregon. He was a QB. Interestingly enough, did not run the read option as an OC until he coached under Chip.

Water is also wet.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 105,107 Founders Club
    That we want Bama tee will be a collector item after my Bruins win today
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,861 Founders Club

Mora has already shown that he can't beat Oregon
  • Also going with our Bruins today.
  • GladstoneGladstone Member Posts: 16,419
    Are they going to do a Don James tribute?
  • MeekMeek Member Posts: 7,031
    Helfrich has always bled green and yellow and black and gun metal grey and neon and pink, etc. #WDWHA
  • topdawgnctopdawgnc Member Posts: 7,838
    Does anyone else find it amusing he dreamed of going to UO and ended up at Southern Oregon?

On a side note ... I am watching Fox Sports 1 ... Fox College Saturday >>>>>> Game Day
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680

Fuck the Raiders.

• TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Speaking of Gameday, the signs have been a massive disappointment today.
  • TheKobeStopperTheKobeStopper Member Posts: 5,959

Did they manage to mock an entire race of people today?
  • RaccoonHarryRaccoonHarry Member Posts: 2,160

Agree about the signs. After all those Game Day appearances it appears the Ducks are running out of sign ideas. Nice problem to have...
  • volcanodawgvolcanodawg Member Posts: 282
    I am hearing Gameday is thinking about coming back for UW vs. Colorado.
  • Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246

Two years from now Mora might have the squad to beat Oregon but because those two horse shit programs the conference added so they could get a Conference Network that almost no one can fucking get the Ducks will get UCLA at Autzen again every Winter Olympics.

Today it will be "A Plunger Named 'Desire' " for Jim L.

• DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,861 Founders Club
    Mosster47 said:

Two years from now Mora might have the squad to beat Oregon but because those two horse shit programs the conference added so they could get a Conference Network that almost no one can fucking get the Ducks will get UCLA at Autzen again every Winter Olympics.

I'm thinking something like 41-20 Ducks.
  • Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246

Mosster47 said:

I'm thinking something like 41-20 Ducks.

I thing Slingblade (I like to call Helf that) will send a message today to get back to #2 in the human polls for good.

Ducks are good for 50+, DAT is back today too and he has some stats to make up.