Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Where is anyone but me, and a few others

Shit. I see my sarktarded avatar (Sark upside down after the Valero Bowl loss) as the last posting on numerous threads. I am just beginning to have fun. Brewed tonight for the first time in about 6 months. Wife (full bush) is away this weekend and I am drinking heavily. Thought I would get an early start before watching every team but ours tomorrow.

Comments

• loadsockloadsock Member Posts: 686
    You're not drinking heavily enough to the point where tsirb hsot boobs is overtaken with a new addition to the drunk HHB's lexicon. Start taking shots
  • Homebrew_DawgHomebrew_Dawg Member Posts: 1,650
    loadsock said:

You're not drinking heavily enough to the point where tsirb hsot boobs is overtaken with a new addition to the drunk HHB's lexicon. Start taking shots

No shots for me. Just beer. Did vodka about 3 months ago and it ended with puking. Too old for that shit.

Is there a link to the drunk HHB's lexicon?

• uw2010uw2010 Member Posts: 940

Wife (full bush)

Pics or gtfo
    edited October 2013
    uw2010 said:

Wife (full bush)

Pics or gtfo
    Sorry, I gtfo. Or my ass would be strung up faster than Sark's ever will. Thankfully, I don't live in a community property state, but just the same, my accounts are not likely as flush as his.
  • uw2010uw2010 Member Posts: 940

uw2010 said:

Wife (full bush)

Pics or gtfo
    Sorry, I gtfo. Or my ass would be strung up faster than Sark's ever will. Thankfully, I don't live in a community property state, but just the same, my accounts are not likely as flush as his.
    Just say your phone was hacked, all the cool kids are doing it.
    uw2010 said:

uw2010 said:

Wife (full bush)

Pics or gtfo
    Just say your phone was hacked, all the cool kids are doing it.
    Hacking phones? Or just saying it was so? I can do the latter? Don't know how to do the former. Shit. Fuck. Ass.
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,662 Founders Club
  • WhiskeyDawgWhiskeyDawg Member Posts: 406

If your wife ever decides to shave her bush, save it in a plastic bag and pt it in the fridge. Next time you make an IPA, mix the hair along with the hops during the dry-hopping stage. then come up with a silly name (Bushwhacker IPA, India Pube Ale, etc., a clever bottle, and take it on the road to the craft beer fests. I get half the profit for coming up with the idea.

I just about puked. Long live Coors Light.
  • crowcrow Member Posts: 22

If your wife ever decides to shave her bush, save it in a plastic bag and pt it in the fridge. Next time you make an IPA, mix the hair along with the hops during the dry-hopping stage. then come up with a silly name (Bushwhacker IPA, India Pube Ale, etc., a clever bottle, and take it on the road to the craft beer fests. I get half the profit for coming up with the idea.

I just about puked. Long live Coors Light.
    if you only knew...