Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Ivan

2»

Comments

• FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    Man, can't believe this but still funny after 23rd time
  • Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246
    Oregon had the same problem with Radcliff forever. It was always about flexibility and explosiveness over strength. Other than 2010 every season under him was basically decided by injury. The evidence was overwhelming.

I've never seen anything official on it, but a close friend of mine is a HS coach in Eugene and is always at the UO and he said there were only 25 guys on the roster that could bench 225lbs when Willie Took over. Willie couldn't fire him because he works for the AD but his first move was getting rid of him and replacing him with The Hospitalizer.

I couldn't image a Power 5 program where only half the roster could push two plates, but the injuries and soft play makes it believable.
  • whatshouldicareaboutwhatshouldicareabout Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,705 Swaye's Wigwam
    Kikaha had more ACL injuries than 4 years of Socha
  • HuskyClawsHuskyClaws Member Posts: 1,170
    Mosster47 said:

Willie couldn't fire him because he works for the AD but his first move was getting rid of him and replacing him with The Hospitalizer

That seems to be working out well. Please keep this new guy for a while.
  • LoneStarDawgLoneStarDawg Member Posts: 13,291
    Mosster47 said:

Oregon had the same problem with Radcliff forever. It was always about flexibility and explosiveness over strength. Other than 2010 every season under him was basically decided by injury. The evidence was overwhelming.

I've never seen anything official on it, but a close friend of mine is a HS coach in Eugene and is always at the UO and he said there were only 25 guys on the roster that could bench 225lbs when Willie Took over. Willie couldn't fire him because he works for the AD but his first move was getting rid of him and replacing him with The Hospitalizer.

I couldn't image a Power 5 program where only half the roster could push two plates, but the injuries and soft play makes it believable.

YouHaveNoIdeaTheDamageTheLastGuyDidPOTD
  • Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246

Mosster47 said:

Willie couldn't fire him because he works for the AD but his first move was getting rid of him and replacing him with The Hospitalizer

That seems to be working out well. Please keep this new guy for a while.
    Radcliff is a world class T&F and women's S&C coach, he just sucks working with revenue sports.

Altman's first move was to kick him off the basketball program too.
  • bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 15,072
    BallzDeep said:

Marlon Tui is done for the season with a back injury that requires surgery. I hope that back injury fucks up his entire playing career and he never sniffs the NFL and his broke ass family never see a dime of NFL money. Suck it you lying son of a bitch!

It's ok. They will have their US citizenship, right?

Also, back surgery...his days of football are likely done. You don't come back and play after back surgery unless you want to be a quadriplegic by age 40.

I should probably go purchase some goats.
  • backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,839
    edited October 2017

Mosster47 said:

Jesus

Of course that's not fucking true.

Every dude on my high school team over 175 could bench 225.
    Your casual dad who goes to the YMCA a couple times a week benches 225.
    GRUNDLE STOp
  • LoneStarDawgLoneStarDawg Member Posts: 13,291

Mosster47 said:

Jesus

I can bench 230 at 5"11 180 HTH
    You might want to delete this while there's still tim.
    Woops
  • Tripper_JohnsonTripper_Johnson Member Posts: 200

I don't believe this.

• MisterEmMisterEm Member Posts: 6,685

I don't believe this.

Not even with a Smith machine assist, would that be true.