Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• Options
    RedRocketRedRocket Member Posts: 1,526
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
  • Options
    BearsWiinBearsWiin Member Posts: 4,969
    edited September 2017
    CougarGord thinks somebody should post Naked High Jumper on the ginafarm to commemorate Hef's passing
  • Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 34,259
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Swaye said:

I don't have the robe, but I do have a tuff briarwood pipe and a 1 year old dry bag of Capt. Black tobaccer.
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,753
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    This is the perfect cover for you to poast with all of the hot Sandinista talk inside. It appears it was very influential in your thought process as an adolescent.
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,753
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    BearsWiin said:

CougarGord thinks somebody should post Naked High Jumper on the ginafarm to commemorate Hef's passing

Was that the punchline?
  • Options
    salemcoog said:

BearsWiin said:

Was that the punchline?
    Some here may remember the venerable CoogChats that we used to have on another now-defunct site, and some of us may remember when CG persuaded me in one particular CoogChat that it was a good idea to post Naked High Jumper on ginafarm (NHJ was a WSU co-ed who appeared in a Playboy "Girls of the Pac-10" spread, and was the daughter of a longtime CF.C poster), which resulted in my permanent IP ban there.

If you're not one of those people who remember that kind of thing, then the reference really wasn't aimed at you.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    edited September 2017
    BearsWiin said:

salemcoog said:

BearsWiin said:

Was that the punchline?
    Some here may remember the venerable CoogChats that we used to have on another now-defunct site, and some of us may remember when CG persuaded me in one particular CoogChat that it was a good idea to post Naked High Jumper on ginafarm (NHJ was a WSU co-ed who appeared in a Playboy "Girls of the Pac-10" spread, and was the daughter of a longtime CF.C poster), which resulted in my permanent IP ban there.

If you're not one of those people who remember that kind of thing, then the reference really wasn't aimed at you.
    Trying to remember whose kid she was. CrimsonNGray?
  • Options
    dnc said:

BearsWiin said:

salemcoog said:

BearsWiin said:

Was that the punchline?

I want to say TappsCoug somethingorother, but it's been a long time. I do remember the perky nipples.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 42,219
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    BearsWiin said:

dnc said:

BearsWiin said:

salemcoog said:

BearsWiin said:

Was that the punchline?

I want to say TappsCoug somethingorother, but it's been a long time. I do remember the perky nipples.
    The interwebs have been scrubbed of any trace of said perkies.

• Options
    SoutherndawgSoutherndawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,245
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club
    BearsWiin said:

dnc said:

BearsWiin said:

salemcoog said:

BearsWiin said:

Was that the punchline?

You know why