Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Are YOU Team Sirmon or Team Yankoff?

Comments

• GladstoneGladstone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 16,417
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    Team Yankoff
    doogie said:

Gladstone said:

Gladstone! Stoked to see you're alive, dude! Crushed old fashioneds with you and Dennis before the game at the speak easy. I think I saw you after the game on Pearl street yelling on your phone.

I don't know shit about either dude besides that they're supposed to be legit; for now I'll go with Yankoff on name alone.

You going to UW/Oregon or UW/Stanford? I just booked my flights.

Hey man. I'll definitely be at Stanford and will likely host a tailgate assuming the weather is nice. Or I'll be posted up at The Old Pro. @WilburHooksHands will be there as well, among others. See you there?

50/50 on Oregon.
    it's ok to go ahead and say it, it's parking lot fear, right?
    Right.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Team Yankoff
    doogie said:

Gladstone said:

Gladstone! Stoked to see you're alive, dude! Crushed old fashioneds with you and Dennis before the game at the speak easy. I think I saw you after the game on Pearl street yelling on your phone.

I don't know shit about either dude besides that they're supposed to be legit; for now I'll go with Yankoff on name alone.

Hey man. I'll definitely be at Stanford and will likely host a tailgate assuming the weather is nice. Or I'll be posted up at The Old Pro. @WilburHooksHands will be there as well, among others. See you there?

50/50 on Oregon.
    it's ok to go ahead and say it, it's porking lot fear, right?
    crisped
  • Del_GriffithDel_Griffith Member Posts: 128
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
    Team Yankoff
    Gladstone said:

50/50 on Oregon.
    Sounds good; I'll see you there-

Dennis, you coming out?
  • dannarcdannarc Member Posts: 2,244
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Billy Joe Yankoff?
  • TTJTTJ Member Posts: 4,795
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    yeahiwasreallyimpressedwiththeirstars.gif

(@GrundleStiltzkin a little help here?)
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,480
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    TTJ said:

yeahiwasreallyimpressedwiththeirstars.gif

(@GrundleStiltzkin a little help here?)

• TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    Team Yankoff

Hot Topic can finally clear out some of that old Twilight merchandise it's been sitting on.

I need to get deeper inside you.
  • AIRWOLFAIRWOLF Member Posts: 1,840
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    edited September 2017
    Team Yankoff
    I like the kid from Idaho because I prefer a dual threat QB.
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    Team Yankoff

Hot Topic can finally clear out some of that old Twilight merchandise it's been sitting on.

I need to get deeper inside you.
    Sorry, but you're definitely Team Yankoff in this instance.
    BHAM!
  • Fenderbender123Fenderbender123 Member Posts: 2,850
    Standard Supporter
    I say we have them both line up in shotgun behind the center. One off to the left a little, and the other off to the right. Then, depending on the play, they either snap it to Sirmon or Yankoff. That should really confuse the defense. And the creativity doesn't have to end there. Imagine plays where we snap it to Sirmon and then hand off to Yankoff to run...and then we throw in a wrinkle where we hand off to Yankoff and he throws a pass. Not only would the defense not see that coming, it would also setup play action where we fake the handoff to Yankoff so that the defense will have no idea if we're faking a handoff to 'running' Yankoff or if we're faking a handoff to 'passing' Yankoff, which basically means they get double confused. Then, maybe we bring in the punter on 3rd and long, as if we're just going to play for field position...but Sirmon is the holder, so it's a fake. And who's out there blocking for him? Yankoff of course...along with the punter.
  • HuskyJWHuskyJW Guest, Member Posts: 14,161
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Team Yankoff
    Gladstone said:

50/50 on Oregon.
    Fool me once shame on you....fool me twice.....
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,658
    Team Yankoff

I say we have them both line up in shotgun behind the center. One off to the left a little, and the other off to the right. Then, depending on the play, they either snap it to Sirmon or Yankoff. That should really confuse the defense. And the creativity doesn't have to end there. Imagine plays where we snap it to Sirmon and then hand off to Yankoff to run...and then we throw in a wrinkle where we hand off to Yankoff and he throws a pass. Not only would the defense not see that coming, it would also setup play action where we fake the handoff to Yankoff so that the defense will have no idea if we're faking a handoff to 'running' Yankoff or if we're faking a handoff to 'passing' Yankoff, which basically means they get double confused. Then, maybe we bring in the punter on 3rd and long, as if we're just going to play for field position...but Sirmon is the holder, so it's a fake. And who's out there blocking for him? Yankoff of course...along with the punter.

That reads like the never go in against a Sicilian when death is on the line scene in The Princess Bride.