Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

BYU taking BSU to the woodshed

BYU putting the beat down on Boise.

Sark's mystic continues to erode.

Comments

• I remember telling fucktards after the Boise game:

1. It's at home, that's never been an issue for Sark

and

2. Boise State is down this year. This is probably Peterson's worst team. Only team close is 2007 which was also the last time Doogs overreacted to a win over Boise.
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Praise Allah for that signature win over Boise.

• HeretoBeatmyChestHeretoBeatmyChest Member Posts: 4,295
    edited October 2013
    The huskyfanpodcast said we "should" win by 20. It was a great performance but the point isn't Boise sucks. The point is thats the best game we've played all year. Everything went downhill after that. I texted RoadDawg during the game and told him that might be the best we play all year. First fucking game and we shoot our wad. Edit- and it was in fucking August!

A real coach would have this team playing better than that in October and November. Its another point that shows how clueless Sark is. Not sure how to measure it statistically because schedules are so fucked up but his teams clearly don't improve as the season develops. Another huge warning sign.

• Sark's signature win over Boise is looking exactly like Ty's signature win over Boise.
  • MisterEmMisterEm Member Posts: 6,685
    The house money is fool's gold.
  • Homebrew_DawgHomebrew_Dawg Member Posts: 1,650

is there any mystic left to erode?

One thing left to erode: moral victories.
  • Homebrew_DawgHomebrew_Dawg Member Posts: 1,650

The huskyfanpodcast said we "should" win by 20. It was a great performance but the point isn't Boise sucks. The point is thats the best game we've played all year. Everything went downhill after that. I texted RoadDawg during the game and told him that might be the best we play all year. First fucking game and we shoot our wad. Edit- and it was in fucking August!

A real coach would have this team playing better than that in October and November. Its another point that shows how clueless Sark is. Not sure how to measure it statistically because schedules are so fucked up but his teams clearly don't improve as the season develops. Another huge warning sign.

Me thinks the huskyfanpodcast crew could do a better job coaching this team than Sark.
  • The huskyfanpodcast said we "should" win by 20. It was a great performance but the point isn't Boise sucks. The point is thats the best game we've played all year. Everything went downhill after that. I texted RoadDawg during the game and told him that might be the best we play all year. First fucking game and we shoot our wad. Edit- and it was in fucking August!

Me thinks the huskyfanpodcast crew could do a better job coaching this team than Sark.
    Yea but how many hypothetical 9-4 seasons did they coach? Yea that's what I thought.
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123
    edited October 2013

As Sarkastic as that comment was, you could be right. Let Tui call the plays, let Wilcox do his thing, and get the fuck out of the way. It's hard to imagine not doing better without Sark calling the plays.