Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Fagman on the fringe 1%

Pardon my ignorance, but wtf is fagman talking about threatening some chick and following people home from work or some shit? Of course he has no problem stalking teen boys though.

Comments

• He's making up shit. Prune Fingers(Army of Doogs GF at the time) loved the attention and was posing for pics at a bar.

I do like being referred to as the "1%" guess that makes them the 99% fags(75K) who refuse to get a fucking job.
  • TommySQCTommySQC Member Posts: 5,813
  • Homebrew_DawgHomebrew_Dawg Member Posts: 1,650
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,378 Founders Club
    Can we now be 1%ers in addition to HHB? I am pretty sure KIm the Faglet, following in the great tradition of his idol, Todd Turner, has just given us another name.

Wear it proudly.

• CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,130 Founders Club

He's making up shit. Prune Fingers(Army of Doogs GF at the time) loved the attention and was posing for pics at a bar.

I do like being referred to as the "1%" guess that makes them the 99% fags(75K) who refuse to get a fucking job.

I do believe those photos were taken without her knowledge. As for her loving the attention, I'm 99.9% she was loving the attention from everything but those photos.
  • topdawgnctopdawgnc Member Posts: 7,838

He's making up shit. Prune Fingers(Army of Doogs GF at the time) loved the attention and was posing for pics at a bar.

I do believe those photos were taken without her knowledge. As for her loving the attention, I'm 99.9% she was loving the attention from everything but those photos.
    She made a pretty big stink (not from her crotch) over having the pictures taken.

It was a Cuban Missile moment between the HHB's and the Army of Doogs. We had never been closer from the cold war turning hot than when General Woof found out his old lady had been stalked.

I still contend she would do things Penthouse Letters would refuse to print, and for that ... God Bless her.