Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Terminator 6 movie confirmed

Fenderbender123Fenderbender123 Member Posts: 2,974
* Movie will ignore Terminator Genisys.

* Arnold and Linda will both be in it.

* James Cameron will help with story.

* Will be directed by Tim Miller.

Link

I'll watch it, but I think I speak for everyone when I say they should have stopped after the first one...

Comments

• GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,487 Standard Supporter

I'll watch it, but I think I speak for everyone when I say they should have stopped after the second one...

T2 was great. The rest terrible.
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,666 Standard Supporter
    Pass - a quick google image.video search shows Linda Hamilton's tittays as beyond saggy.

Can't imagine what they look like at age 61.

• RedRocketRedRocket Member Posts: 1,527

Pass - a quick google image.video search shows Linda Hamilton's tittays as beyond saggy.

Can't imagine what they look like at age 61.

I went through this same tit inspection process with Arnold and reached the same conclusion.
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,860
    BearsWiin said:

I'll watch it, but I think I speak for everyone when I say they should have stopped after the second one...

The original was good too, Linda Hamilton boobies.

I remember the first day I worked standby on T2; it was the garage set where she pulls bullets out of his back. Linda's twin sister walked by me, and I thought it was Linda. Then Linda walks by me too, and I may have started hyperventilating at the thought of there being two of them.

Watched a bit of T2 on Syfy last night, just to reminisce about my glory days. Eddie Furlong was such a shitty actor.
    They were the first on screen tits I think I ever saw

• Fenderbender123Fenderbender123 Member Posts: 2,974
    You also kinda get to almost see Arnold's dick in the first movie as well, in case anyone was interested...
  • YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 35,023 Founders Club
    BearsWiin said:

The original was good too, Linda Hamilton boobies.

I remember the first day I worked standby on T2; it was the garage set where she pulls bullets out of his back. Linda's twin sister walked by me, and I thought it was Linda. Then Linda walks by me too, and I may have started hyperventilating at the thought of there being two of them.

Watched a bit of T2 on Syfy last night, just to reminisce about my glory days. Eddie Furlong was such a shitty actor.
    So she was something special back in the day?