Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Pampered millionaires who work 16 days a year

2»

Comments

• dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,228
    Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

doogie said:

If nothing else, the uproar over these spoiled NFL millionaires who work only 16 days a year but still feel the need to spit on the American flag and anthem, has proven once again that our national media is infected with a lethal dose of Groupthink.

CNN’s Top 6 Hypocrisies and Lies in Defense of NFL Crybabies

http://www.breitbart.com/big-journalism/2017/09/25/cnns-top-6-hypocrisies-lies-defense-nfl-crybabies/

We know how the left loved Tim Tebow's expression of religion on the field. Hypocrites suck!
    I like how you see a meme this morning and now you repeat that here as an original thought.

Shill.
    I liked how he only picked the white guy who prayed on the field.
    I picked the guy the MSM discriminated against because they are racists.
    Discriminated against?

lol

You fucking pussy.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

doogie said:

If nothing else, the uproar over these spoiled NFL millionaires who work only 16 days a year but still feel the need to spit on the American flag and anthem, has proven once again that our national media is infected with a lethal dose of Groupthink.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-journalism/2017/09/25/cnns-top-6-hypocrisies-lies-defense-nfl-crybabies/

We know how the left loved Tim Tebow's expression of religion on the field. Hypocrites suck!
    I like how you see a meme this morning and now you repeat that here as an original thought.

Shill.
    If the MSM did Tebow any disservice it was making him such a big story that nobody wanted him as the backup on their team because he was too big of a distraction. ESPN spent three years covering LeBron, and Tebow around the clock.

Nobody discriminated against Tim Tebow. Although Passion didn't want him on the front page.
  • 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

doogie said:

Shill.
    You didn't pick anyone. Your news source did.
  • YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 35,023 Founders Club

Meanwhile in Congress

Nothing

Exactly.

Losers lose.
    Exactly. At least, the Donkeys could pass their shitty little bill when they controlled the Executive and Legislative Branches of Government. But hey, while he sucks at the Bully Pulpit aspect of being POTUS, gotta give Trump some credit for being a master of changing the subject for his base. He still has them eating out of his hand.
    So only the GOP can address Black lives matter issues?

Jesus Christ this bored is filled with morons

Just keep calling people racist on the internet. It really helps

Idiots
    Not sure I follow. I took a swipe the lack of the GOP and Trump's ability to get any big W's to date on their legislative agenda, in contrast with the Donkeys having passed their bill. Saying Trump is good at firing up/distracting the base with flag n' country stuff is not calling anyone a racist.
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

doogie said:

Shill.
    He kept getting opportunities in the NFL.

He's employed by ESPN now.

NYBE
  • KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,849

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

doogie said:

Shill.
    He kept getting opportunities in the NFL.

He's employed by ESPN now.

NYBE
    So by Kaepernick not being employed by ESPN, that means that they are racist too now?

You see that kind of confirmation bias is not unlike the shit you've been spewing these last 4 or 5 days.
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,995

Meanwhile in Congress

Nothing

Exactly.

Losers lose.
    Exactly. At least, the Donkeys could pass their shitty little bill when they controlled the Executive and Legislative Branches of Government. But hey, while he sucks at the Bully Pulpit aspect of being POTUS, gotta give Trump some credit for being a master of changing the subject for his base. He still has them eating out of his hand.
    So only the GOP can address Black lives matter issues?

Jesus Christ this bored is filled with morons

Just keep calling people racist on the internet. It really helps

Idiots
    They don't know your wife is brown. Forgive them; for they know not what they do.
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,223 Standard Supporter
    dnc said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

doogie said:

Shill.
    If the MSM did Tebow any disservice it was making him such a big story that nobody wanted him as the backup on their team because he was too big of a distraction. ESPN spent three years covering LeBron, and Tebow around the clock.

Nobody discriminated against Tim Tebow. Although Passion didn't want him on the front page.
    The MSM said he shouldn't display his Christianity in public. HTH