Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Emo MacIntyre pouting/crying on the sideline

Reminded me of Sark against Oregon.

Comments

• longduckdonglongduckdong Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,023 Swaye's Wigwam
    Gladstone said:

Reminds me of you ....pussy.
  • CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493

Gladstone said:

Reminded me of Sark against Washington .

This is the kind of shit pussies do right here. Sark wanted to look Saban TUFF! by berating the shit out of his player and wanting the whole world to see. Remember when he brought the whole team onto the field at halftime of the Portland State game to chew them out in front of everyone? Fucking pathetic.

Wish I had the gif saved of Petersen where some kid made a similar dipshit move and he came off the field and Pete definitely got his word in but didn't make it excessive. Then the player tries to plead his case and Pete turns around and just walks toward him staring him down without saying a word. Kid puts his tail between his legs and walks away.

Grundle? Help?

Gladstone said:

#14 could not be less impressed with Seven's tirade. Contrast that with Petersen staring at Littleton that game LOL

TYFYS

I didn't realize it was the exact same game as Sarks faggy outburst.
  • CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,902 Founders Club
    Gladstone said:

Was the emo meltdown the one after Montez scrambled and slipped for a no-touch sack? Not as bad as Sark's in terms of overall rage but at least Sark was pissed at a guy for a completely unnecessary personal foul.
  • MisterEmMisterEm Member Posts: 6,685

Gladstone said:

Reminds me of you ....pussy.
    Say it to his FACE!11!!
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,485 Swaye's Wigwam

Gladstone said:

Was the emo meltdown the one after Montez scrambled and slipped for a no-touch sack? Not as bad as Sark's in terms of overall rage but at least Sark was pissed at a guy for a completely unnecessary personal foul.
    Montez didnt say shit back to McIntyre though which shows respect
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823

Gladstone said:

Montez didnt say shit back to McIntyre though which shows respect
    Montez showed more maturity in that exchange than the coach- sad
  • backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,839
    Alexis said:

Gladstone said:

This is the kind of shit pussies do right here. Sark wanted to look Saban TUFF! by berating the shit out of his player and wanting the whole world to see. Remember when he brought the whole team onto the field at halftime of the Portland State game to chew them out in front of everyone? Fucking pathetic.

Wish I had the gif saved of Petersen where some kid made a similar dipshit move and he came off the field and Pete definitely got his word in but didn't make it excessive. Then the player tries to plead his case and Pete turns around and just walks toward him staring him down without saying a word. Kid puts his tail between his legs and walks away.

Grundle? Help?

Gladstone said:

#14 could not be less impressed with Seven's tirade. Contrast that with Petersen staring at Littleton that game LOL

Who's going to replace Littleton?
    And Feeney?
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,485 Swaye's Wigwam

Alexis said:

Gladstone said:

Grundle? Help?

Gladstone said:

Who's going to replace Littleton?
    And Feeney?
    Feeney was fun to watch
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    BearsWiin said:

Gladstone said:

Grundle? Help?

Gladstone said:

It still amazes me that some of you simpletons doubted this guy
    Doogs like to panic because we are a bunch a pussies.