Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Salvon Ahmed

2»

Comments

• DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,374 Founders Club

jecornel said:

AEB said:

We've done well recruiting terrorists.

Victor looks like he has been feasting a bit much though. When is Ramadan?

I hope he hasn’t gone full Vontaze Burrfict. Everybody knows, you don’t go full Vontaze.
    Full Vontaza is fine. That guy is one of my favorite LB's of all time.

Victor was great on Saturday. He made some early tackles 5-10 yards downfield and was barking after every one. Later in the game, he started making plays. His sack was probably the most excited I got all game.
    It was the only play they didn't replay on the big screen in Folsom. I loved it. Fans were streaming out in droves in the fourth. Beautiful site to behold.

Leaving the stadium, a guy in a wheel chair crossed in front of me looked right at me and said, "ya I am handicapped fuck you Husky." I just said, "what a fun game huh."

There was a time not long ago that a true HHB would've punched a guy in a wheelchair right in the face. We've gone downhill in our old age.
    That guy hasn't posted here in a long time. Although I texted him just last week and said "hey we would love to see you back at HH."
  • CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    Azeems shit talking was an escalated version of him. I fucking loved it. I think when Petersen locked him in the dog house he also made him starve.

Pretty sure when literally knocked the shit out of the messican on that hit. He looked a little out of shape but as the year goes he will be fine.

He definately has three or four 15 yarders in him this year for sure. Hoping one of them is on Falk.