Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

I'm hearing this is the classy way to show respect during the anthem

2»

Comments

• KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,849

We need several more shit posting threads from boobs and hondo. This is important shit here

You keep responding.
    So you are a paid shitpoaster planted to support the bidness model?
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    salemcoog said:

We need several more shit posting threads from boobs and hondo. This is important shit here

You keep responding.
    So you are a paid shitpoaster planted to support the bidness model?
    @DerekJohnson thanks me for my service.
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,976
    edited September 2017
    pawz said:

Also worth noting: this snowflake is publicly protesting during his working hours.

Some would say he is doing work.

The rest are just triggered pussies.
    That's a stretch hombre. (Sadly) He's doing work when he's triggering North Korea. But when he tweets about the paid help taking a knee, he is free lancing on MY (tax dollar-paid) time damn it!

I get that this is all Obummer's fault with his race baiting and getting all of those people uppidy and wound up, but still ....

I say I'll skull any man who disruhspecks the flag in my presents.

• pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,029 Founders Club

pawz said:

Also worth noting: this snowflake is publicly protesting during his working hours.

That's a stretch hombre. (Sadly) He's doing work when he's triggering North Korea. But when he tweets about the paid help taking a knee, he is free lancing on MY (tax dollar-paid) time damn it!

I get that this is all Obummer's fault with his race baiting and getting all of those people uppidy and wound up, but still ....

Who the fuck are you and what did you do with Creepy?
  • CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390
    pawz said:

pawz said:

Have you had your vaccines yet? Is that the polio speaking?
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,976
    pawz said:

pawz said:

The guy exercising race's downvote finger.

Race's wife is brown damn it!!!!!
  • pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,029 Founders Club

pawz said:

pawz said:

Have you had your vaccines yet? Is that the polio speaking?