Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

I hope Myles Gaskin dies of natural causes at an old age

huskyhooliganhuskyhooligan Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,327 Swaye's Wigwam

Comments

• FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    MelloDawg said:

I actually think it's more cruel to not want to see everyone eventually die as to live forever would be the ultimate curse upon man. Think of watching your loved ones grow old and pass as you live forever, an ageless one who must bear witness to the plagues of existence.

To not wish death is to mock the gift that we have been given

STFU
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680

MelloDawg said:

I actually think it's more cruel to not want to see everyone eventually die as to live forever would be the ultimate curse upon man. Think of watching your loved ones grow old and pass as you live forever, an ageless one who must bear witness to the plagues of existence.

Dark shit.
    Why I post here.
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823

MelloDawg said:

Dark shit.
    Why I post here.
    #WhyIstayed
  • TommySQCTommySQC Member Posts: 5,813
    MelloDawg said:

Thanks John Coffey