Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Kim Threatens Long-Term Poster for Posting Facts on Appropriate Bored

2»

Comments

• LawDawg1LawDawg1 Member Posts: 3,825
    chuck said:

LawDawg1 said:

They're now banning people for backing HFINY. Fucking pussies. Agenda through and through.

Fairly harmless test posted. See what happens.

Poof? Don't see anything.... which bored?
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680

I'd love for section14AFS to post here without dictator Kim defending him.

Be fun to watch him actually have to defend his stupidity without the ability to run to Kim.

There's a reason why those fucking pussies won't take up the open invitation.
  • chuckchuck Member, Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,968 Swaye's Wigwam
    LawDawg1 said:

chuck said:

LawDawg1 said:

They're now banning people for backing HFINY. Fucking pussies. Agenda through and through.

I just responded to one of the attack doogs that jumped HFINY in the thread about the contract stuff. Pretty low profile.

Honestly I don't know if I have what it takes to get banned over there. I'm just kind of an innocuous kind of guy. Every time I've gotten into it with Kim over the years he has simply deleted the thread or sub thread and never said another word about it.
    chuck said:

LawDawg1 said:

chuck said:

LawDawg1 said:

I just responded to one of the attack doogs that jumped HFINY in the thread about the contract stuff. Pretty low profile.

Honestly I don't know if I have what it takes to get banned over there. I'm just kind of an innocuous kind of guy. Every time I've gotten into it with Kim over the years he has simply deleted the thread or sub thread and never said another word about it.
    Post citrus.
  • greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,333
    Tell them Derek and Race say hi!!
  • Tell them Derek, Race and ****** say hi!!

Had to add another member who Kim hates.
  • I'd love for section14AFS to post here without dictator Kim defending him.

Be fun to watch him actually have to defend his stupidity without the ability to run to Kim.

There's a reason why those fucking pussies won't take up the open invitation.
    They know they can't hang is why. It's why Softy's Doogs and Kim's Doogs will never come over here.

It's not that we are assholes(I'll admit we are) it's the fact they have to actually defend their bullshit statements without protection.

They'd be forced to actually have to explain why they are fucktards. It's why Aubbie doesn't post much since this losing streak.
  • HeretoBeatmyChestHeretoBeatmyChest Member Posts: 4,295
    Someone should pm HFINY and get him over here.

Someone should pm HFINY and get him over here.

Will do.

Maybe just saying this will get me banned. Maybe they monitor PMs over there too.
    HFINY's message box on doogman is full.
    chuck said:

HFINY's message box on doogman is full.

Lots of form letters I imagine.
  • Homebrew_DawgHomebrew_Dawg Member Posts: 1,650
    All this shit about dawgman.com fascism reminds of the Boy Sets Fire song "So Long... And Thanks For The Crutches" which distills the way of the world to, "It's all a matter of whose cock you suck." Crude but true. Lyrics go on to: Well you better learn to play nice and eat shit like a dog!

I think they meant "doog."
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,662 Founders Club

All this shit about dawgman.com fascism reminds of the Boy Sets Fire song "So Long... And Thanks For The Crutches" which distills the way of the world to, "It's all a matter of whose cock you suck." Crude but true. Lyrics go on to: Well you better learn to play nice and eat shit like a dog!

I think they meant "doog."

^
    completely lost...but I'm old enough to have no clue what the kids are listening to these days