Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Not watching the game tomorrow.

2»

Comments

• LoneStarDawgLoneStarDawg Member Posts: 13,326

Swaye said:

Meek said:

Swaye said:

In an unusual twist, I am with you. I am going shooting all day.

Guns > Sark Douchery

when you say "all day" i've got good news for you. no matter how long you're out, the game won't have started by the time you get home so you've still got a good chance to watch!
    That's a good poont. Fuck. I will be cleaning guns, at night, and probably let my idiot side take over and turn the fucking dreckfest on.
    I wouldn't keep any rounds nearby once you turn on the TV.
    If you are genuinely watching a sark dreckfest you can plead insanity
  • MisterEmMisterEm Member Posts: 6,685
    edited October 2013
    Swaye said:

Meek said:

Swaye said:

Guns > Sark Douchery

when you say "all day" i've got good news for you. no matter how long you're out, the game won't have started by the time you get home so you've still got a good chance to watch!
    That's a good poont. Fuck. I will be cleaning guns, at night, and probably let my idiot side take over and turn the fucking dreckfest on.
    Don't lie, Swaye.

After smelling the aroma of Hoppe's #9, and washing it down with a cold pube filled IPAs, your self control will falter and you will too be screaming at your TV.

Keep the ammo locked in the truck, if you can.

p.s. I am an Amsoil convert for gun-cleaning, but I do miss the aroma of Hoppes #9!

• TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    I'll be watching the Beavers and Trees. That game matters.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 105,107 Founders Club

Not really.
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,861 Founders Club

Passion said:

Not to mention it starts at 11 PM at your place. That's the real reason

Trust me, that's not it. I've watched Husky Football 'til 2 AM several times. Your comment assumes I have something better to do.
    1) I don't trust you and
    2) I understand it interferes with your normal weekend ecstasy bender at the gay bath house located on Aurora Avenue in the U-District, but you should be available between 11PM and 2am.
    Swaye said:

Meek said:

Swaye said:

Guns > Sark Douchery

Do you possess poor trigger discipline?
    Bama Tenn and Oregon UCLA matter. Can Bama hang 50?
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123

Bama Tenn and Oregon UCLA matter. Can Bama hang 50?

Neither of those games actually matter because both of them will be plungers.

Not really.
    Why do you hate the race for the backdoor Rose Bowl berth?

Not really.

It's looking dim for a second BCS bowl berth already. I could see OSU Stanford and UCLA all with three losses

Not really.

It's looking dim for a second BCS bowl berth already. I could see OSU Stanford and UCLA all with three losses
    So you're saying the Pac-12 isn't the greatest conference in the land?

PL_SSFS is going to drop the gloves.
  • HeretoBeatmyChestHeretoBeatmyChest Member Posts: 4,295

Not really.

OSU will be lucky to win 1 or 2 more games.

Not really.

OSU will be lucky to win 1 or 2 more games.
    The Beavers should be able to handle USC and UW rather easily.
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,378 Founders Club

Passion said:

Not to mention it starts at 11 PM at your place. That's the real reason

Trust me, that's not it. I've watched Husky Football 'til 2 AM several times. Your comment assumes I have something better to do.
    1) I don't trust you and
    2) I understand it interferes with your normal weekend ecstasy bender at the gay bath house located on Aurora Avenue in the U-District, but you should be available between 11PM and 2am.
    Swaye said:

Meek said:

Swaye said:

Guns > Sark Douchery

Do you possess poor trigger discipline?
    Nice catch. =D>
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,378 Founders Club
    MisterEm said:

Swaye said:

Meek said:

Swaye said:

Guns > Sark Douchery

Don't lie, Swaye.

After smelling the aroma of Hoppe's #9, and washing it down with a cold pube filled IPAs, your self control will falter and you will too be screaming at your TV.

p.s. I am an Amsoil convert for gun-cleaning, but I do miss the aroma of Hoppes #9!

Just got home after plowing through a thousand rounds. Yes, I spend way too much money on ammo. If Obama would get out of my wallet I would spend even more. Have the Hoppe's all ready to go, and a 12 pack of Heavy Seas Loose Cannon. Ammo is locked away safely in one of the safes, and the 55 inch Samsung is just warming up. With any luck, I will be so delirious from inhaling Hoppe's 9 and gunpowder residue and draining the half rack, I won't even know what the fuck is going on by kickoff.

#hotticket
  • LoneStarDawgLoneStarDawg Member Posts: 13,326
    Swaye said:

MisterEm said:

Swaye said:

Meek said:

Swaye said:

Guns > Sark Douchery

Don't lie, Swaye.

Just got home after plowing through a thousand rounds. Yes, I spend way too much money on ammo. If Obama would get out of my wallet I would spend even more. Have the Hoppe's all ready to go, and a 12 pack of Heavy Seas Loose Cannon. Ammo is locked away safely in one of the safes, and the 55 inch Samsung is just warming up. With any luck, I will be so delirious from inhaling Hoppe's 9 and gunpowder residue and draining the half rack, I won't even know what the fuck is going on by kickoff.

#hotticket
    Ts and Ps in advance
  • I'll be watching the Beavers and Trees. That game matters.

Not really.

So you're saying the Pac-12 isn't the greatest conference in the land?

PL_SSFS is going to drop the gloves.
    You wanna take the wheels off? You wanna get down into a pissing through a tube match? Let's do it. Let's roll...with my stick control.