Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Jim Mora update

Comments

• Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

I remember feeling absolutely crushed that we blew it on Mora and that UCLA was going to become a dynasty.

jesus, why would you admit to something so stupid?
  • Options
    LoneStarDawgLoneStarDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 13,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Also, did any of you know that Love wants to get into pediatrics after football? What an chinsightful comment the broadcaster made. Maybe he should repeat it again in case anyone is just now tuning into the game and did not hear it.

He wants to get paid to be a kiddy diddler
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

Hurtful to our friend Race. Go easy.
    He dead.
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    @DerekJohnson @dnc @bananasnblondes
    thanks on the background. I admit that i was not full born doog yet at that time. I just remember not liking him as a coach caz he never got shit done with Vick at Atlanta, at a time when Vick was probably one of the most dangerous players in NFL.
  • Options
    ExtraChrisBExtraChrisB Member Posts: 1,811
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment

I remember feeling absolutely crushed that we blew it on Mora and that UCLA was going to become a dynasty.

You weren't around this bored when Mora "almost came (lol) here". You wouldn't understand. Everyone on here had convinced themselves that he was the savior.

You have to remember that at the time, he had UCLA rolling. It actually did look like they wold be BCS contenders.

After Sark was fired there were a ton of rumors that Mora was coming up here. Then all of a sudden, he wasn't. The doogasm/ depression thread on this site should be in the classics bored but I think it happened before this site was called Hardcore Husky. If @DerekJohnson has that thread in the archives somewhere, he should post it.

It was for sure on HH. Associate AD Reed Strong was punking fools left and right.
  • Options

You weren't around this bored when Mora "almost came (lol) here". You wouldn't understand. Everyone on here had convinced themselves that he was the savior.

You have to remember that at the time, he had UCLA rolling. It actually did look like they wold be BCS contenders.

After Sark was fired there were a ton of rumors that Mora was coming up here. Then all of a sudden, he wasn't. The doogasm/ depression thread on this site should be in the classics bored but I think it happened before this site was called Hardcore Husky. If @DerekJohnson has that thread in the archives somewhere, he should post it.

It was for sure on HH. Associate AD Reed Strong was punking fools left and right.
    FREE PUB
  • Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    I was 100% anti Chris Petersen right after Sark left due to the ex BSU coach success post Boise State. I was dooging super hard for Mora. After Pete got hired and it was clear he was serious I warmed up a lot.

Glad I was wrong. Holy fuck.
  • Options

I was 100% anti Chris Petersen right after Sark left due to the ex BSU coach success post Boise State. I was dooging super hard for Mora. After Pete got hired and it was clear he was serious I warmed up a lot.

Glad I was wrong. Holy fuck.

Same
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,192
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

"After Sark was fired"

Let the revisionist history begin!
  • Options

1 of my worst days as a UW fan since 2009. Spent the day constantly checking my phone for an update that Mora signed a contract.
    If I remember right, I woke you up at 2AM with a text that Mora was coming here. LOL
    LEAVE
  • Options
    bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 14,918
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

"After Sark was fired"

Let the revisionist history begin!
    Oops. Freudian slip
  • Options
    UWhuskytskeetUWhuskytskeet Member Posts: 7,108
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer

That was just the sequel of Nora Watch. The old HHB site went down the same rabbit hole in 2008 before finding out Sark was hired. Many memes were born that year including cake/pie and He Has a Contract.