Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Female pubic hair

2»

Comments

• bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 15,159
    The daughters question made me shudder a little

So, all these photos of hot young chicks are sans pussy hair. Do most chicks nowadays shave "down there" or is it just the ones who get butt naked for photos? Mine used to shave around the edges when she would still wear a bikini but for a long time it's been full-on bush. What's happening out there in the real world? Like with your wives/girfriends/daughters?

Thanks in advance for the feedback and, once again, I'm confident that $10.99/month is worth every nickle.

• RaccoonHarryRaccoonHarry Member Posts: 2,160
    Agree, throwing daughter in there was piling on. I don't want to know about your daughters . Well, unless they're > 30 and hot...
  • DeepSeaZDeepSeaZ Member Posts: 3,901
    Is this why you are HarryRacoon? I prefer bald. My wife keeps it clean.

So, all these photos of hot young chicks are sans pussy hair. Do most chicks nowadays shave "down there" or is it just the ones who get butt naked for photos? Mine used to shave around the edges when she would still wear a bikini but for a long time it's been full-on bush. What's happening out there in the real world? Like with your wives/girfriends/daughters?

Thanks in advance for the feedback and, once again, I'm confident that $10.99/month is worth every nickle.

• DugtheDoogDugtheDoog Member Posts: 3,180
    I hear FFF has seen a lot of poon in his day. Someone should ask him.
  • bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 15,159
    Yeah this sounds like a Bill Fleenor question. I'm sure he has lots of experience and sources on this matter. Better move this thread over to the hardcore board on dawgman
  • Dick_BDick_B Member Posts: 1,301
    IDK. I'm almost 59. Next birthday, when I see pussy again, I will let you know.........
  • CanardCanard Member Posts: 504
    "Men" who manscape or otherwise nuke every hair below their necks are just feminized and whipped wannabe boys.

Totally bald pussy is too much the pedophile vibe for me—little more than has-been jailbait. At least keep the playboy going and let me know you aren't getting me involved in a statutory.

Seen plenty of young gals with saggy tits too. These latter day "chicks" are fatty and gravity ain't their friend.

These infantilized shitheads of all three current genders have made America as spiritually dead as Husky football.

Just join a soccer club and go full faggot already.
  • topdawgnctopdawgnc Member Posts: 7,838
    Canard said:

"Men" who manscape or otherwise nuke every hair below their necks are just feminized and whipped wannabe boys.

Totally bald pussy is too much the pedophile vibe for me—little more than has-been jailbait. At least keep the playboy going and let me know you aren't getting me involved in a statutory.

Seen plenty of young gals with saggy tits too. These latter day "chicks" are fatty and gravity ain't their friend.

These infantilized shitheads of all three current genders have made America as spiritually dead as Husky football.

Just join a soccer club and go full faggot already.

Leave it to someone from Eugene to like the hairy women out there.
    edited October 2013
    Leave it to a Washingtonian to dig simulated pedophilia.
  • PurpleReignPurpleReign Member Posts: 5,477
    Canard, you are a fuckin muppet.
    And you, a shaved one no doubt.
  • unfrozencavemanunfrozencaveman Member Posts: 2,303
    Everybody in this thread should go ahead and take a seat. We have a copy of the transcript, you're not going anywhere until you answer a few questions
  • Why do you ask me this question? Your eyes are as good as mine.
  • Homebrew_DawgHomebrew_Dawg Member Posts: 1,650
    What about Red Sox women fans? Full bush to correspond to bearded players?