Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

JT Tuimoloau, 5* 2021 DL, Bellevue (Eastside Catholic), WA (Offered 9/22/17)

Comments

• Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    If you’re just hear to beat Fudgie’s chest, you won’t last long.
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

If you’re just hear to beat Fudgie’s chest, you won’t last long.

You mean he won’t last long
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    FirePete said:

FirePete said:

FirePete said:

dnc said:

And this is why no one respects you ESPN.

This is a joke. He’s going to be a dominant player in college and a high draft pick.
    This kid is vita vea level good
    Vea wasn’t even very good until his third year in the program (RS Sooh season). It won’t take JT nearly that long.
    I'm 70% sure this was a ballz joke.
    No, Qualls and Gaines were both ahead of him in 2015. He didn’t do much. He made a big leap before 2016 and was very good. He was absolutely dominant as a junior.

Vea always had an extremely high ceiling. It took him awhile to get there.
    JTT ceilings and Vita ceilings are in the same zip code. JTT will likely get there faster
    Was Vita an elite basketball player on the EYBL? Did Vita play safety for a 7 on team?

JTT ceiling way more comparable to a Clowney. He’s that level of a freak. He’ll be better than Clowney at every level. He’s the best HS player I’ve ever seen.
    Fudgepack come son. I am dooging hard for this kid too. But to say he clowney level freak is little too much......but hey fucker let’s doog the fuck out. Clowney 2.0
    Client was the best HS player in the country.

Just like JTT.

The comparison may or may not pan out (they’re different body types so it’s not the comp I would use), but they’re definitely in the same upside zip code.
  • Options
    dnc said:

FirePete said:

FirePete said:

FirePete said:

dnc said:

This is a joke. He’s going to be a dominant player in college and a high draft pick.
    Vea wasn’t even very good until his third year in the program (RS Sooh season). It won’t take JT nearly that long.
    No, Qualls and Gaines were both ahead of him in 2015. He didn’t do much. He made a big leap before 2016 and was very good. He was absolutely dominant as a junior.

JTT ceilings and Vita ceilings are in the same zip code. JTT will likely get there faster
    Was Vita an elite basketball player on the EYBL? Did Vita play safety for a 7 on team?

JTT ceiling way more comparable to a Clowney. He’s that level of a freak. He’ll be better than Clowney at every level. He’s the best HS player I’ve ever seen.
    Fudgepack come son. I am dooging hard for this kid too. But to say he clowney level freak is little too much......but hey fucker let’s doog the fuck out. Clowney 2.0
    Clowney was the best HS player in the country.

Just like JTT.

The comparison may or may not pan out (they’re different body types so it’s not the comp I would use), but they’re definitely in the same upside zip code.
  • Options

dnc said:

dnc said:

FirePete said:

FirePete said:

FirePete said:

dnc said:

Clowney was the best HS player in the country.

Just like JTT.

Learn how to edit a post loser!
    I just needed more tim
  • Options
    animateanimate Member Posts: 4,231
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    honestly, jtt could be our julius peppers. freak athlete who happens to play football too
  • Options
    BreadBread Member Posts: 3,978
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited August 2019

H

FirePete said:

FirePete said:

FirePete said:

dnc said:

He played safety for FSP at 6”5 280 ane dominated on the EYBL circuit for Rotary as a center. You know how freaky you have to be to do that?
    It's easier then you think. I'd say top 50 in the nation freaky.
  • Options
    LaMichael_CorleoneLaMichael_Corleone Member Posts: 1,316
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment Name Dropper
    Oh yeah and JT’s never coming here. He’s going to Clemson to kill us in the name of god because Dabo’s religion and faith in god is so important to him. Faith First, can’t wait to watch JTT play with Bresee, Burch, KJ Henry, and two other doods we’ve never heard of that are gonna be unreal.
  • Options

FirePete said:

FirePete said:

dnc said:

His ceiling is higher period. I’m with you on how amazing Vita was but JTT is going to be so much more versatile. He’s making one handed catches with ease, guarding Marjon Beauchamp and Jalen Green who are the top 2 ranked GUARDS in the country. Again he’s only 15. It’s no slight to Vita or saying that Vita’s ceiling isn’t high. Vita maxed out could be PRIME Albert Haynesworth or Warren Sapp because he’s pigeon holed to NT where his #1 job is to take up bodies. JTT can be a more Cortez Kennedy with Aldon Smith abilities on the outside. He’s not just the number 1 recruit, he’s going to be in that top10-15 recruit of all time range because of how important DL/DE/Pass Rusher are. HES SO THEY DIDNT EVEN CONSIDER PUTTING KOREY FOREMAN AHEAD OF HIM AND KOREY FOREMAN HAS THE TECHNIQUE OF AN ALL PAC-12 PLAYER RIGHT NOW.

(Love you firepete I’m not hating on you just smoking weed)
    Hey I am with you guys and I hope JTT gets to his ceiling. But I dont want down play what an amazing year Vita had his last year. If JTT gets to that level, that is amazing. There is reason he was the first DT taken.
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,795
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    FirePete said:

FirePete said:

FirePete said:

dnc said:

His ceiling is higher period. I’m with you on how amazing Vita was but JTT is going to be so much more versatile. He’s making one handed catches with ease, guarding Marjon Beauchamp and Jalen Green who are the top 2 ranked GUARDS in the country. Again he’s only 15. It’s no slight to Vita or saying that Vita’s ceiling isn’t high. Vita maxed out could be PRIME Albert Haynesworth or Warren Sapp because he’s pigeon holed to NT where his #1 job is to take up bodies. JTT can be a more Cortez Kennedy with Aldon Smith abilities on the outside. He’s not just the number 1 recruit, he’s going to be in that top10-15 recruit of all time range because of how important DL/DE/Pass Rusher are. HES SO THEY DIDNT EVEN CONSIDER PUTTING KOREY FOREMAN AHEAD OF HIM AND KOREY FOREMAN HAS THE TECHNIQUE OF AN ALL PAC-12 PLAYER RIGHT NOW.

Hey I am with you guys and I hope JTT gets to his ceiling. But I dont want down play what an amazing year Vita had his last year. If JTT gets to that level, that is amazing. There is reason he was the first DT taken.
    He’ll be better
  • Options

FirePete said:

FirePete said:

FirePete said:

dnc said:

He’ll be better
    I hope so to, but shit does happen
  • Options
    fosterworthfosterworth Member Posts: 73
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Name Dropper 5 Awesomes

FirePete said:

dnc said:

I totally agree. I just thought FirePete was facetiously taking up ballz' position. But maybe he was just straight up repeating the argument.

No it's not. He's about 280 right now. When Vita was 280 he was a high school RB with enough speed to run away from linebackers and DB's. Nobody is more talented than Vita. Nobody.

• Options
    LaMichael_CorleoneLaMichael_Corleone Member Posts: 1,316
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment Name Dropper

Oh yeah and JT’s never coming here. He’s going to Clemson to kill us in the name of god because Dabo’s religion and faith in god is so important to him. Faith First, can’t wait to watch JTT play with Bresee, Burch, KJ Henry, and two other doods we’ve never heard of that are gonna be unreal.

You guys took this a lil too literally.
  • Options
    BallzBallz Member Posts: 4,735
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs
  • Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,912
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam