Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

JT Tuimoloau, 5* 2021 DL, Bellevue (Eastside Catholic), WA (Offered 9/22/17)

Comments

• Options
    JoeEDangerouslyJoeEDangerously Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 6,116
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

this trolling is insane

Not 81%?… Not listening
  • Options
    KrunkJuiceKrunkJuice Member Posts: 2,046
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    I must be late to the party but are Breno and sdawgfan the "insiders" over at doogman?
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    Mad_Son said:

Hey guys, sorry to ruin your fun, but I'm JT's mom and we sent him to osu to get paid, not developed. Not coming to Washington.

well mom, the new UW coaching staff is paying players top dollars now
  • Options
    theknowledgetheknowledge Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,558
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    JTT was really good tonight. Outside of his unicorn game it was the best I’ve seen him play snap in, snap out all year.
  • Options
    rodmansragerodmansrage Member Posts: 6,015
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    His official stats had him for zero sacks/tackles (thought he had at least a half a sack) and 2 PBU.

Regardless, COME HOME.
  • Options
    theknowledgetheknowledge Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,558
    Swaye's Wigwam

His official stats had him for zero sacks/tackles (thought he had at least a half a sack) and 2 PBU.

Regardless, COME HOME.

He was double teamed almost all night. When he wasn’t he wrecked the pocket. His effort and pursuit were high level.
  • Options
    rodmansragerodmansrage Member Posts: 6,015
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes

Regardless, COME HOME.

He was double teamed almost all night. When he wasn’t he wrecked the pocket. His effort and pursuit were high level.
    My point stands, COME HOME.
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,794
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    Come home and be the best edge duo in the country with Trice my god man
  • Options
    WoolleyDoogWoolleyDoog Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,481
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Am I dooging and saying you could say to Emeka and JT that they would have been in the CFP anyway yesterday if they had just gone to UW?
  • Options
    EsophagealFecesEsophagealFeces Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,452
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Am I dooging and saying you could say to Emeka and JT that they would have been in the CFP anyway yesterday if they had just gone to UW?

I think it’s probably dooging. Egbuka is a slightly better version of McMillan, and would definitely be an upgrade over our number 3 receiver. JTT would be in a rotation with Martin/Trice/ZTF, and could play inside some in passing downs. Neither plays a position we are weak at, so I’m not sure how much of a difference they would have made. Would I prefer to have both? Fuck yeah, I’m just not sure they would be enough to put this team in the playoff.
  • Options
    chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,612
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Probably a bit. Not impossible though.

JTT, a big corner and a big safety probably would've helped more. They have some dudes. *We weren't lacking at receiver.
  • Options
    WoolleyDoogWoolleyDoog Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,481
    Swaye's Wigwam

I think it’s probably dooging. Egbuka is a slightly better version of McMillan, and would definitely be an upgrade over our number 3 receiver. JTT would be in a rotation with Martin/Trice/ZTF, and could play inside some in passing downs. Neither plays a position we are weak at, so I’m not sure how much of a difference they would have made. Would I prefer to have both? Fuck yeah, I’m just not sure they would be enough to put this team in the playoff.
    chuck said:

Probably a bit. Not impossible though.

JTT, a big corner and a big safety probably would've helped more. They have some dudes. *We weren't lacking at receiver.
    These are probably the right answers. Still, the doog in me wants to say having these two guys in the rotations would push them past ASU at least.

I've been pretty vocal about my lack of impression with JTT. I think Egbuka is a different level than any of UW's receivers and he could have had an impact on kick returns if he did them. Egbuka to me is kind of like a combined McMillan/Odunze with a deluxe car wash package.
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,794
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

not really
  • Options
    BeerThirtyBeerThirty Member Posts: 2,465
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    they can keep JTT. I want Emeka
  • Options
    DawgDaze71DawgDaze71 Member Posts: 703
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes

they can keep JTT. I want Emeka

If we're going to be real about it and base it on actual production.