Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Is the Dooging Justified this Season?

2»

Comments

• oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288

NEsnake12 said:

NEsnake12 said:

Mosster47 said:

HuskyJW said:

I like how for years Oregon was on their knees at Matt Lubick's crotch....but now he's with the Huskies and he sucks.

Lubick is a great WR coach, awful at everything else, which includes recruiting.
    Austin Osborne, Marquis Spiker, and Trey Lowe say hi
    Osborne and Spiker were recruited by the terorist
    I'll give you Ozzy but Spiker committed over a month after Bush left

Also worth noting that Lubick likely played a major role in getting Colton Yankoff
    If Lubick was worth keeping around Oregon would still have him. But he's not, so we passed him off, and he made his way to little brother. We? paid Slingblade $11 million just to LEAVE, in the same year Leavitt and Crystal Balls were purchased. It's not like Oregon doesn't have the money to own him for life if he were worth keeping.

Leavitt gave up 35 points to a retarded Nebraska QB who couldn't score against Northern Illinois

You should ask for a refund
    Sounds like his spirit was broken and he couldn't get it up for the next game. All joking aside though, Leavitt is the hot catch of the conference, the best d coordinator in the Pac 12. Everybody wants him. He is going to turn the defense into a beast but needs time to get his own guys in there.
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680

NEsnake12 said:

NEsnake12 said:

Mosster47 said:

HuskyJW said:

I like how for years Oregon was on their knees at Matt Lubick's crotch....but now he's with the Huskies and he sucks.

Lubick is a great WR coach, awful at everything else, which includes recruiting.

Also worth noting that Lubick likely played a major role in getting Colton Yankoff
    If Lubick was worth keeping around Oregon would still have him. But he's not, so we passed him off, and he made his way to little brother. We? paid Slingblade $11 million just to LEAVE, in the same year Leavitt and Crystal Balls were purchased. It's not like Oregon doesn't have the money to own him for life if he were worth keeping.

Leavitt gave up 35 points to a retarded Nebraska QB who couldn't score against Northern Illinois

Sounds like his spirit was broken and he couldn't get it up for the next game. All joking aside though, Leavitt is the hot catch of the conference, the best d coordinator in the Pac 12. Everybody wants him. He is going to turn the defense into a beast but needs time to get his own guys in there.
    I'd rather have Kwiatkowski or whoever is the Cal DC.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,439 Founders Club

NEsnake12 said:

NEsnake12 said:

Mosster47 said:

HuskyJW said:

If Ty would fire Kent Baer post of the day.

Also everyone can tell the difference between Holt and Lip Licker post of the day
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,381 Swaye's Wigwam
    God obk is dumb
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    edited September 2017
    NEsnake12 said:

NEsnake12 said:

Mosster47 said:

HuskyJW said:

Hey fucker, I am not disputing that Lubick is a beast recruiter. I am just saying that Bush worked Spiker for the past year. He would have committed earlier if Bush was still with UW. He waited till the coaching thing got situated

Give credit where its due
  • Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246
    NEsnake12 said:

Mosster47 said:

HuskyJW said:

Cool. Three players.