Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Wisconsin or Washington: which schedule is a bigger dreckfest?

We all now how disgracefully awful our* schedule is. Let's look at @PurpleBaze 's Badgers:

OOC: Florida Atlantic, Utah State, and a goddawful BYU team that went sven consecutive quarters without crossing an opponent's 50 yard line lol. Still better than Rutgers.

Conference: Riley's swiss cheese Nebraska defense, Minnesota, Purdue, Indiana, Northwestern, Maryland, Rutgers, Iowa, and Michigan (at home) this year.

I think if they beat Michigan in Madison they'll be 12-0, and still could be total dreck.

burn them all .gif

Comments

• LesGrossmanLesGrossman Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,477 Founders Club
    Gladstone said:

We all now how disgracefully awful our* schedule is. Let's look at @PurpleBaze 's Badgers:

OOC: Florida Atlantic, Utah State, and a goddawful BYU team that went sven consecutive quarters without crossing an opponent's 50 yard line lol. Still better than Rutgers.

Conference: Riley's swiss cheese Nebraska defense, Minnesota, Purdue, Indiana, Northwestern, Maryland, Rutgers, Iowa, and Michigan (at home) this year.

I think if they beat Michigan in Madison they'll be 12-0, and still could be total dreck.

burn them all .gif

I like my* DAWGS in this one
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,852
    Theres a good sbnation article on how it's completely possible that the Wisconsin fans drink 100 percent of the booze in provo this weekend
  • Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246
    This is a GOOD Purdue team.
  • LoneStarDawgLoneStarDawg Member Posts: 13,299
    Going to need @MadHusky to weigh in on his boodgers
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123
  • MadHuskyMadHusky Member Posts: 376
    At least this year I have heard of all of the OOC teams before.

Most years we? play at least one school that sounds like it was made up for a Hallmark movie. Examples of actual teams from the Badgers’ schedule in recent years:

Akron
    Georgia State (to be fair I knew this one because the Huskies played the mighty Panthers the year before)
    Troy
    Western Illinois
    Tennessee Tech
    Austin Peay
    Wofford
    Buffalo
  • rodmansragerodmansrage Member Posts: 6,161

Theres a good sbnation article on how it's completely possible that the Wisconsin fans drink 100 percent of the booze in provo this weekend

spin zone: there is no booze in provo.
  • Fenderbender123Fenderbender123 Member Posts: 2,972
    I don't know...Rutgers is a pretty damn good team. Did you see how they were able to keep things respectable against top 10 team WASHINGTON? I know they lost to Eastern Michigan, but only by 3 points, which is basically a tie.

Montana ain't bad, either. Don't believe me? Go ahead and Google "Big Sky conference standings" and see who's in first place.

Fresno St is not as good as Alabama, but they are definitely better than Incarnate Word, which gives us a pretty good indication of where they stand.
  • TTJTTJ Member Posts: 4,797
    This ain't a defense of Washington's putrid, disgraceful schedule. But Wisco's division of the BigTen is total dogshit.