Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Just got to Fresno...

EsophagealFecesEsophagealFeces Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,450
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
Founders Club
Where is the coldest beer in town? Any local restaurants offering a ribs n rickshaw special tomorrow? Where my DAWGS at???

Comments

• Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,846
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    tenndawg said:

I'm in Oxford, Mississippi waiting on the Cal Bears to arrive...

Actually at the hotel where visiting teams usually stay - can't wait to waive the Battle Flag Of The Confederacy at them and call them yellow fag hippie commies

Go Rebs !!!

Come on now CSA Dawg - that ain't true. Everyone knows you're a friend of them long haired, hippy-type pinko fags, and that you've even got a commie flag tacked up on the wall inside of your garage. @tenndawg is a snake in the grass, I'll tell you guys. He make look dumb, but that's just a disguise.
  • Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,846
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

tenndawg said:

Actually at the hotel where visiting teams usually stay - can't wait to waive the Battle Flag Of The Confederacy at them and call them yellow fag hippie commies

Go Rebs !!!

Come on now CSA Dawg - that ain't true. Everyone knows you're a friend of them long haired, hippy-type pinko fags, and that you've even got a commie flag tacked up on the wall inside of your garage. @tenndawg is a snake in the grass, I'll tell you guys. He make look dumb, but that's just a disguise.
    Charlie Daniels lyrics superiority guy ^^
    It's gotta be done when we start getting posts 'bout waiving the CSA battle flags and calling folks yellow fag commies.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    tenndawg said:

Go Rebs !!!

I thought you were a legit Ole Miss fan until that last line.

Hotty Toddy!
  • Options
    longduckdonglongduckdong Member Posts: 1,007
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Lol too funny.