Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Pussyanderings from AAANDY

UW football has been 500 since DJ retired.....With regular bowls and 7 wins Sark has improved the program since DJ was here and he's improved it substantially over the past 10 years. The ubers are learning it was a more difficult task to turn this around.

Andy, your posts and insight are fucking worthless. Just like Hugh Millen and Kim Grinolds, you were all over Tyrone but now you cut Sark slack when he fails like last Saturday. Get the right coach and this team will compete for championships regularly like it did under DJ. Way to condition this fanbase and dawgman readers to be a bunch of fucking pussies. You are a fucking twat.

(And thanks to the person who gave me a login/pass)

Comments

• TommySQCTommySQC Member Posts: 5,813
    FIRST FUCKERS!!!!!
  • TheKobeStopperTheKobeStopper Member Posts: 5,959
    Sark has improved the program since DJ was here? So he's an improvement from Lambo and Rick? In what way exactly?
  • AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    AAaaaAAAaaAAaANDY:
    Well the numbers tell a sordid tale in that regard. James in his 18 years went 153-57-2 at the helm...In the 20 plus seasons since the Dawgfather left the overall record of the five who followed is...125-121-1...In the 16 years before Sark arrived the record was a paltry 95-94-1...Sark has actually improved the Husky lot since he arrived...While many think the Huskies as a national power player...they have been just average since the Dawgfather retired...
    You can SEE the improvement, can't you? Like, 3 or 4 1-AA games' worth.
  • MisterEmMisterEm Member Posts: 6,685
    I miss Washington football.
  • topdawgnctopdawgnc Member Posts: 7,838
    Holy Christ.

Is this guy fucking serious?

The first two guys after DJ won roughly 64% of their games.

The next two guys won less than 30% ...

This turd wins 50% ...

I can't take it anymore ... serious.
  • Mad_SonMad_Son Member Posts: 10,174
    Also his numbers are wrong and worthy of their own post. Stay tuned.
  • LevelParLevelPar Member Posts: 447
    Who is the real Aandy and what are his credentials
    Mad_Son said:

Ok, they weren't wrong - I read them wrong and feel compelled to come clean. None the less it still inspired me to look at the numbers and while the claim that 30-28 (27-28) is meaningfully better than 95-94-1 is specious to anyone who reads this, my more in-depth analysis actually shows the opposite of aaaaaaaaandy's conclusion on Sark.

• CheersWestDawgCheersWestDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,478 Swaye's Wigwam
    LevelPar said:

AANDY is a longtime friend of Don James. If you want insider info when it comes to the Don James Era, he's a guy to listen to.

Unfortunately for AANDY, he doesn't have as much access to the football program anymore. If you want insider info when it comes to the Steve Sarkisian Era, you better ask Mrs. Sarkisian.

LevelPar said:

AANDY is a longtime friend of Don James. If you want insider info when it comes to the Don James Era, he's a guy to listen to.

Unfortunately for AANDY, he doesn't have as much access to the football program anymore. If you want insider info when it comes to the Steve Sarkisian Era, you better ask Mrs. Sarkisian Erin Andrews.
  • topdawgnctopdawgnc Member Posts: 7,838
    Mad_Son said:

Mad_Son said:

Ok, they weren't wrong - I read them wrong and feel compelled to come clean. None the less it still inspired me to look at the numbers and while the claim that 30-28 (27-28) is meaningfully better than 95-94-1 is specious to anyone who reads this, my more in-depth analysis actually shows the opposite of aaaaaaaaandy's conclusion on Sark.

UW football has been 500 since DJ retired

His numbers aren't wrong.

His analysis is.

What is not being considered is the fact Gilby and Ty totally train wrecked seasons, but not the program.

Sark went to the Holiday Bowl in year 2 and won.

There was and remains talent here.

The right coach could contend for Rose Bowls in year 2 or 3.

• I refuse to act like an idiot and say he's been the best coach we've had since James when Rick/Lambo killed his W-L and conference W-L record.

Why do these fucks act like the 11-1 Rose Bowl championship never happened?! Fuck even Lambright won a Co-Conference title and took 2nd in conference the following year.

These Sark supporters are so desperate now.