Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,070 Founders Club
  • phineasphineas Member Posts: 4,732
    That put a smile on my face. God bless The Don
  • YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 35,023 Founders Club
    Why would hear care about a Cat 5 when he's fucked with a candy ass Cat 2?

• KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,849
    ^ NMTE.

Build that wall!!!
  • SoutherndawgSoutherndawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,285 Founders Club

Why would hear care about a Cat 5 when he's fucked with a candy ass Cat 2?

I know you're being Sarkastic comrade Yellowsnow, but that graphic intends to show that in the year of our lord 2045 after the evils of anthropogenic global warming simultaneously cause the oceans to rise and a Category 2 hurricane to hit South Florida to the west of Palm Beach so that maximum surge levels are realized, the Donald's swimming pool will fill up with water from the intracoastal waterway. Until then, not much damage to the Donald's Palace, built by Marjorie Post and EF Hutton, of the Coney Island Posts and Huttons.
  • TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,892 Standard Supporter
    Who really thinks 90% of Congress and the Administration know what a Category 5 is to begin with? You really think Pelosi, Ryan or Schumer do? Graham maybe, but give me a break.

Trump didn't run for National Weatherman. He ran against Hillary, period.
  • 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457

Who really thinks 90% of Congress and the Administration know what a Category 5 is to begin with? You really think Pelosi, Ryan or Schumer do? Graham maybe, but give me a break.

In all fairness, Trump has historically significant property in South Florida. Not knowing what a Category 5 Hurricane is, let alone not knowing that they exist, reflects a degree of isolation/separation that deserves taking a poke at, regardless of the OP's Trump Derangement Syndrome.
    Let's talk more about labor participation rates, 25% "real unemployment", and shit like that.
  • CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390

In all fairness, Trump has historically significant property in South Florida. Not knowing what a Category 5 Hurricane is, let alone not knowing that they exist, reflects a degree of isolation/separation that deserves taking a poke at, regardless of the OP's Trump Derangement Syndrome.
    That appears to be the OP's point. Perhaps it was lost under the never-ending onslaught of annoyance. But to your point...yeah. A guy who who owns millions of south Florida real estate? Never knewcCat 5 existed? Unbelievable.
  • dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,228
    Who knew health care could be so complicated? And who's ever heard of a cat 5 hurricane?

Fucking everyone.

Trump is a retard.
  • doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    The funny part is Trump is going to use his Superior claims experience rating during the hurricane to shop is reinsurance catastrophic coverage.

#stillwinningeveninahurricane
  • pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,070 Founders Club
    2001400ex said:

Let's talk more about labor participation rates, 25% "real unemployment", and shit like that.
    I love being 5th.

WellBye.gif
  • KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,849
    Wait til the Cat 6's get their guys in there.
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,358 Founders Club
    Trump IS a Cat 5 hurricane