Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

2 posts

MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781
edited October 2013 in Hardcore Husky Board
Neither broke rules.

One was in response to Kim saying Reggie Rogers made selfish choices. I said addiction sucks. I wouldn't necessarily call selfishness.
Hypocrite

Poof

"Washington > Forums > Inbox for Kraserif Featured Forums My Menu My Inbox Using 1% of Inbox Inbox Compose Sent Items Trash Private Message Status Currently, you are accepting private messages. Deny private messages From:Dawgman.com Staff Subject:Ban notification from Dawgman.com Sent:Today 4:57 PM PDT Delete Reply We're sorry to inform you that you have been banned from all activity on Dawgman.com forums. We hope that you will continue to enjoy other content on Dawgman.com and the rest of the Scout.com network. This is an automated message, please do not reply. Sincerely, the staff at Dawgman.com Delete Reply"

Comments

• So Kim uses James death to gain sympathy for Sark and is trashing on a dead husky today.

Yet we are the "shit" fans?!

Fuck off Kim and get full blown AIDS
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,378 Founders Club
  • SweatpantsGeneralSweatpantsGeneral Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,108 Swaye's Wigwam

koopdog said:

Jesus Christ. Fuck. Ass. Shit. Balls.

Sorry but this is my wheelhouse. There is no selfish decision in addiction anymore than there is in schizophrenia or cancer. Or fucking PTSD. The man did some horrible things because he was mentally ill. Simple fact.

I'm deeply sorry for the people he affected as I am as well for him. No joking Ts and Ps here.

Please do me a favor and don't challenge me on this rant. This story made me sick. And Kim should just fucking not have an opinion. At all. He's a fucking cunt.

Sounds like Koop spent some time at shick shadel.

koopdog said:

Sorry but this is my wheelhouse. There is no selfish decision in addiction anymore than there is in schizophrenia or cancer. Or fucking PTSD. The man did some horrible things because he was mentally ill. Simple fact.

I'm deeply sorry for the people he affected as I am as well for him. No joking Ts and Ps here.

Please do me a favor and don't challenge me on this rant. This story made me sick. And Kim should just fucking not have an opinion. At all. He's a fucking cunt.

If you're going to call Kim a fucking cunt that's fine, but if you ever stop calling him that, I'm out.
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781
    koopdog said:

koopdog said:

koopdog said:

If you're going to call Kim a fucking cunt that's fine, but if you ever stop calling him that, I'm out.
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,378 Founders Club

koopdog said:

koopdog said:

koopdog said:

• SweatpantsGeneralSweatpantsGeneral Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,108 Swaye's Wigwam

koopdog said:

K you showed my request no respect --- and it was fucking funny.

No Schick Shadel but I work with fellow Vets as my life's work so be nice.
  • AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    Looks like Kim edited the post.
  • MisterEmMisterEm Member Posts: 6,685
    edited October 2013
    The whole "Woodward's decision" thread from last week went poof as well. Northwestfballftards has it up though. Some quality screenshots there.
  • Dick_BDick_B Member Posts: 1,301
    I been lucky enough to be clean and sober for 33 years. Some folks just can't. I had a co-worker eat a bullet last month because of the demons. For some jackass to describe addiction as selfish, well he can SAY IT TO MY FACE!!1! I bet the little motherfucker sticks a pinky out when he's sipping on a crisp cab that drinks like a ripple.
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680

"Kraserif"? LOL

FREE PUB!
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680

koopdog said:

koopdog said:

koopdog said:

• WhiskeyDawgWhiskeyDawg Member Posts: 406
    koopdog said:

So, should I bust out my green shoes this weekend to bring attention to metal illness?

koopdog said:

So, should I bust out my green shoes this weekend to bring attention to metal illness?
    Indeed. I'm busting my brown ones out for colon cancer
  • CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,499
    I'm for colons but against cancer.
  • YouKnowItYouKnowIt Member Posts: 542
    SHUT UP TINDAL...fuck METAL illness!!

koopdog said:

• CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,131 Founders Club
    koopdog said:

I would like to challenge you on this rant.
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,861 Founders Club

koopdog said:

I would like to challenge you on this rant.
    Hey, back off. Koopdog has the sniffles. And he works his tail off.