Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

2016 Scrimmage 1 and 2 Rushing Stats

Rutgers:
Gaskin 15/57
Coleman 3/7

Idaho:
Gaskin 12/67
Coleman 4/14

Comments

• AEBAEB Member Posts: 2,971
    Box scores. It's hard.
  • CokeGreaterThanPepsiCokeGreaterThanPepsi Member Posts: 7,646

Rutgers:
    Gaskin 15/57
    Coleman 3/7

Idaho:
    Gaskin 12/67
    Coleman 4/14

We had these same threads last year. I'm sure next year will be the same.
    I want to believe you (and I do, because I remember the threads) and then I remember Ryan Bowman plays a lot of snaps for us and I cry.

Rutgers:
    Gaskin 15/57
    Coleman 3/7

Idaho:
    Gaskin 12/67
    Coleman 4/14

I want to believe you (and I do, because I remember the threads) and then I remember Ryan Bowman plays a lot of snaps for us and I cry.
    WHY THE FUCK ARE THEY DROPPING KIKAHA EVERY PLAY????
    I remember getting into arguments on here about that, I stood by #MyKwat!
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    Younger bowman looks more promising than the older bowman. We are fucked, like gay people liked to get fucked (most of you enjoy that shit, so have a parade).
  • TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,825

Rutgers:
    Gaskin 15/57
    Coleman 3/7

Idaho:
    Gaskin 12/67
    Coleman 4/14

Save the freaking out for when he shows he can't play against good teams ...

For now I'm going to assume that he's getting reps and used to show some more talented guys what needs to happen to get on the field
  • uziuzi Member Posts: 1,298
    When BAMA played their warmup scrimmage opponent, they ran for 300 yards.

Because they think "fuck saving guys for later in the year".
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,485 Standard Supporter
    uzi said:

They also have a lot more "guys."

I hate our offense like most of you, but Gaskin and Coleman are going to dominate most games. Just like last year.

Does anyone here actually think Gaskin won't be as good, if not better this season?

The two white TE's are still dominant blockers on the edge. If we can't run, Huff is a worthless piece of shit.

We play in the PAC 12. Most (maybe all) the defenses in the conference except ours are charmin soft.

We lost one of our white TEs and already lost the another one preseason that is not white but plays WTE. Also, the drop from eldrenkamp to sosseebbeee is staggering.

I will feel better when we play a good defense and show we can move the ball and that we don't think Jake is the best player on the field.
  • uziuzi Member Posts: 1,298

uzi said:

They also have a lot more "guys."
    How can they have more guys? Maybe their guys, especially on the OL, are just tougher.

• FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823

I hate our offense like most of you, but Gaskin and Coleman are going to dominate most games. Just like last year.

Does anyone here actually think Gaskin won't be as good, if not better this season?

The two white TE's are still dominant blockers on the edge. If we can't run, Huff is a worthless piece of shit.

We play in the PAC 12. Most (maybe all) the defenses in the conference except ours are charmin soft.

We lost one of our white TEs and already lost the another one preseason that is not white but plays WTE. Also, the drop from eldrenkamp to sosseebbeee is staggering.

I will feel better when we play a good defense and show we can move the ball and that we don't think Jake is the best player on the field.
    it is fucking free fall not a drop off
  • GladstoneGladstone Member Posts: 16,419

Losing 2/3 of our starting WTEs is a potentially staggering loss and it isn't being discussed enough.
  • AlexisAlexis Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,093 Swaye's Wigwam
    uzi said:

Because they think "fuck saving guys for later in the year" Hurts can't throw for shit. We better run all over these guys or it'll look bad.

• dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

We lost one of our white TEs and already lost the another one preseason that is not white but plays WTE.
    I've tried reading this five times and still don't know what it's supposed to say.

Only two scrimmages in and Coker's already taken up drinking.

dnc said:

We lost one of our white TEs and already lost the another one preseason that is not white but plays WTE.
    I've tried reading this five times and still don't know what it's supposed to say.

Only two scrimmages in and Coker's already taken up drinking.

Sample is done, and we already lost Ajamu who plays WTE too.