Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Building 7

13»

Comments

• Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246

Mosster47 said:

AZDuck said:

People saw the fucking plane flying down the Columbia Pike, the wings clipped lampposts on the way.

Come on.

People smelled gun smoke when JFK was shot too, except the gun was fired behind them, 8 stories up, with the wind in their face.

It's the classic "I was there" thing.
    Race was actually there though
    I knew you were going to say that. If you go stand on the X in the road and look back up at the book depository you just instantly say "Nope" to yourself on the kill shot.

I did find that ballistic expert's study on it with all of the angles, bullet diameters, types of bullets and everything else chinteresting.

The rookie in the car behind them with the AR accidentally pulling the trigger trying to swing around in the car and a .22 caliber frangible bullet makes a lot more sense than an air bending shot with a FMJ out of a Carcano.

It explains the witnesses smelling gunpowder also. If the Secret Service was ever going to cover something up, it would be that. I mean they have one job.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,654 Founders Club
    Mosster47 said:

Mosster47 said:

AZDuck said:

People saw the fucking plane flying down the Columbia Pike, the wings clipped lampposts on the way.

Come on.

People smelled gun smoke when JFK was shot too, except the gun was fired behind them, 8 stories up, with the wind in their face.

I knew you were going to say that. If you go stand on the X in the road and look back up at the book depository you just instantly say "Nope" to yourself on the kill shot.

I did find that ballistic expert's study on it with all of the angles, bullet diameters, types of bullets and everything else chinteresting.

The rookie in the car behind them with the AR accidentally pulling the trigger trying to swing around in the car and a .22 caliber frangible bullet makes a lot more sense than an air bending shot with a FMJ out of a Carcano.

It explains the witnesses smelling gunpowder also. If the Secret Service was ever going to cover something up, it would be that. I mean they have one job.
    I really have stood on the spot where the kill shot got JFK and I do agree the book depository looks like the least plausible spot for it to come from
  • 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457

Mosster47 said:

Mosster47 said:

AZDuck said:

Come on.

I really have stood on the spot where the kill shot got JFK and I do agree the book depository looks like the least plausible spot for it to come from
    Smart criminals don't go for the obvious.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,654 Founders Club
    2001400ex said:

Mosster47 said:

Mosster47 said:

AZDuck said:

Come on.

Obvious reply
  • KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,849
    2001400ex said:

Mosster47 said:

Mosster47 said:

AZDuck said:

Come on.

Forgive me if I don't take your word on the subject as the gospel.
  • Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246

Mosster47 said:

Mosster47 said:

AZDuck said:

Come on.

Absolutely. There was a commission, eye witnesses, statements from G-men, and scientific proof, but it's obviously bullshit. Kind of sounds like another scenario...
  • NeGgaPlEaSeNeGgaPlEaSe Member Posts: 5,729
    Sick of getting the must be approved message Stalin
  • godawgstgodawgst Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,451 Founders Club
    Mosster47 said:

It's the speed and angle needed to pulk off where it hit. If you've ever been there it had to clear the Hilton sign, the Air Force Memorial, drop 200ft and level out while going almost 600mph all in about 300 yards. It's mind boggling.

The amount of debris and wreckage from a plane crash is infinite. There are really no signs of any in any picture with no wing marks. You're telling me an engine that is mostly solid components and 14' tall hit the outer wall and didn't even make a scratch but a hollow fuselage went two layers deep and the reinforced wings that are essentially a blade couldn't even break a window?

Don't be dense.

A) Do you have a theory on what hit the pentagon and

B) How many people are in on the conspiracy if it wasn't the plane and is it realistic to believe after 16 years no one would have spilled the beans by now?
  • 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    godawgst said:

Mosster47 said:

It's the speed and angle needed to pulk off where it hit. If you've ever been there it had to clear the Hilton sign, the Air Force Memorial, drop 200ft and level out while going almost 600mph all in about 300 yards. It's mind boggling.

The amount of debris and wreckage from a plane crash is infinite. There are really no signs of any in any picture with no wing marks. You're telling me an engine that is mostly solid components and 14' tall hit the outer wall and didn't even make a scratch but a hollow fuselage went two layers deep and the reinforced wings that are essentially a blade couldn't even break a window?

Don't be dense.

A) Do you have a theory on what hit the pentagon and

B) How many people are in on the conspiracy if it wasn't the plane and is it realistic to believe after 16 years no one would have spilled the beans by now?
    They still haven't spilled the beans about aliens and the fake moon landing. What makes you think they'd spill the beans on this?
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,221 Standard Supporter

They still haven't spilled the beans about aliens and the fake moon landing. What makes you think they'd spill the beans on this?

You left out BHO's BC.