Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

The Doogman Doodz Do Some Navel-Gazing

BiggusDickusBiggusDickus Member Posts: 553
edited October 2013 in Hardcore Husky Board
http://northwestfootballfucktards.wordpress.com/2013/10/24/the-dawgman-dudes-do-some-navel-gazing/

Iz our fanbase fractured? Kim, Dave, and Scott all weigh in!

Scott's part is the dumbest though - oh, Texas doesn't have a fractured fanbase... but: here is the "Fuck You Mack Brown thread" on Shaggy Bevo...

Or Samek:
Yeah, getting deleted for expressing an opinion tends to do that to people, Dave.

Or Kim:
Sometimes a cigar is a fucking cigar. I'm getting 200 or so unique users each day on my shitty blog. Not much, but I'll bet that's 1/10 what Doogman is getting, and I do this shit for free in my spare time.

And the "Silent Majority" makes a reappearance from someone who never really learned the lessons of the Nixon Administration (gurgle)

Comments

• You can tell Dave reads our forum all the time.

Brings up how fans have to create another website "Dedicated" to bashing on the program nevermind we were pretty fucking positive after the Boise Game.

There is another thread titled "Biggest villain in UW football history" the guy suggest Hobert, Neuheisel and Hedges cause he's a fucking idiot.

Read through the thread and stopped reading after the first page. Not one mention for Emmert.

God I hate these doogs!
  • CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,499
    I haven't been around for as long as most but I haven't seen any sorts of threats to peoples family and friends. Sure this bored is vulgar but in no way does it want people actually hurt lol.

There are some things that have happened that even for my standards I think have crossed the line a bit.... nothing nearly as scary as some of the other stuff you can find on the internet.
  • I haven't been around for as long as most but I haven't seen any sorts of threats to peoples family and friends. Sure this bored is vulgar but in no way does it want people actually hurt lol.

There are some things that have happened that even for my standards I think have crossed the line a bit.... nothing nearly as scary as some of the other stuff you can find on the internet.

Far as threats go I think that is more of a Doog thing. We all realize it's one big joke but they think this is actually real.

So they'll get pissed off and threaten to actually fight you. Most Doogs are CC guys or just High School grads so they aren't smart. Work crappy jobs and have nothing to lose.

That was Softy's Doogs I'm describing. I think Kim's Doogs are of "higher class" than Softy's Doogs though. Softy's Doogs are guys like Gavin, McEldoog, Eric Byrd, John Bravo, this Uchenda guy, etc all white trash.
  • The problem is there is a very vocal minority who want and expect everyone to agree with them. If you don’t, you are stupid, the worst kind of UW fan, you deserve another 0-12, etc. That’s their mantra.

Obviously Sven has interacted with Ektard I take it. I'm surprised Ektard was able to produce such a TL;DR with his one year being sick.
  • The ” I want it now ” mentality also kicks in out here, because there’s a platform for them.
    Kim Grinolds

How dare we be so impatient in only the 5th year of the third coach since we told you fucks not to fire Rick in June.

Why don't you pussies SAY IT TO OUR FACE!?

If brents were alive he would. He's the only one there who had the GUTS to do so

So would Tequila just nobody would read it as it would be TL:DR.

I mean if this was year one or two I can understand them saying we lack patience. However, this is year fucking five. He's 27-28 vs D-1 teams, he's 20-20 in conference.

He's fucking 7-18 on the road in his career. The guy is a fucking loser. It's been played out. Shit you can tell if a coach has it or not after year three.
  • CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,499

I haven't been around for as long as most but I haven't seen any sorts of threats to peoples family and friends. Sure this bored is vulgar but in no way does it want people actually hurt lol.

Far as threats go I think that is more of a Doog thing. We all realize it's one big joke but they think this is actually real.

So they'll get pissed off and threaten to actually fight you. Most Doogs are CC guys or just High School grads so they aren't smart. Work crappy jobs and have nothing to lose.

That was Softy's Doogs I'm describing. I think Kim's Doogs are of "higher class" than Softy's Doogs though. Softy's Doogs are guys like Gavin, McEldoog, Eric Byrd, John Bravo, this Uchenda guy, etc all white trash.
    I also find the stalking accusation funny as I can't recall anyone here looking up people's IP addresses. Shit someone looked up my IP address on Seahawks.net because 5 reasons must have hit a wrong button lol.

People get shit stolen off facebook which is a public website, Make your shit private if you are sp worried about it... oh that's right because your not. I can't stand people who act like the victim when they indeed love the attention. Like the girl at the bar with huge tits and a top only covering her nipples and calls guys pervs for commenting on her rack.
  • greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,333

The problem is there is a very vocal minority who want and expect everyone to agree with them. If you don’t, you are stupid, the worst kind of UW fan, you deserve another 0-12, etc. That’s their mantra.

Obviously Sven has interacted with Ektard I take it. I'm surprised Ektard was able to produce such a TL;DR with his one year being sick.

Was he the secret person that emailed his complaints to Passion?
  • BiggusDickusBiggusDickus Member Posts: 553
    edited October 2013
    So, I think an HHB was posting on the thread.

Some Doog posted this:
    Re: Staff Ques
    fdkeiler
    Dawgman Sophomore
    881 posts this site
    Ignore this Member
    Nominate | ReportPosted: Today 2:01 PM

Re: Staff Ques

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Is fan base synonymous with disgruntled Dawgman posters? I've never had the feeling this was the case. I might be wrong. I hope I'm actually typical and part of the Dawgman more silent majority in that I think it is crazy to be talking about replacements for Coach Sark after 7 games.

And the HHB, named HaroldLane (1 post), posted:
    Is fan base synonymous with disgruntled Dawgman posters? I've never had the feeling this was the case. I might be wrong. I hope I'm actually typical and part of the Dawgman more silent majority in that I think it is okay to be talking about replacements for Coach Sark after 58 games.

Fixed.
    Aaaaaaaand *poof*. Too quick for me to get to it. But I just gotta say one thing.

Hi Harv!
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    The Doogman fags ($75k) are still welcome to have an open dialogue here, since we're clearly not welcome there.

They defend mediocrity while we actually expect better, yet we're the ones who are "anti-Husky".

CHRIST
  • greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,333

The Doogman fags ($75k) are still welcome to have an open dialogue here, since we're clearly not welcome there.

They defend mediocrity while we actually expect better, yet we're the ones who are "anti-Husky".

CHRIST

My experience with many of them is, they make a couple of doog points, then they get bombarded with facts and are called out. They then either take shelter back at doogman or get butt hurt and decide to troll the board aka IMALOSER.