Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Make no mistake

BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
This team and Jake Browning miss John Ross

Comments

• FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    whlinder said:

He's was worth 2 wins a year?

I guess we're going 9-3 now.

2-10
  • BrickSquadBrickSquad Member Posts: 1,658

no shit

I wish I could quote this more
  • H_DH_D Member Posts: 6,098
    Baseman said:

This team and Jake Browning No one misses John Ross Jaydon Mickens

Also true.
  • NeGgaPlEaSeNeGgaPlEaSe Member Posts: 5,729
    H_D said:

Baseman said:

This team and Jake Browning No one misses John Ross Jaydon Mickens

Also true.
    Disagree. SmithFS does.
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,958
    haie said:

If we miss a speedster type receiver specializing in 3 routes then fold the fucking program.

"UW not the same without sark recruit John Ross" -said every white trash poor cuog and beer serving Portland jack duck everywhere.

Stop frontin G.
  • BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    haie said:

If we miss a speedster type receiver specializing in 3 routes then fold the fucking program.

"UW not the same without sark recruit John Ross" -said every white trash poor cuog and beer serving Portland jack duck everywhere.

Look no further than Jake Browning's failure to find an open receiver in under three seconds.

Against Montana's pass rush, it's not as apparent. It was against Rutgers...

Opposing defenses no longer have to change their schemes to account for John Ross. They've adjusted. Can Brownsocks?
  • NeGgaPlEaSeNeGgaPlEaSe Member Posts: 5,729
    Baseman said:

haie said:

Look no further than Jake Browning's failure to find an open receiver in under three seconds.

Opposing defenses no longer have to change their schemes to account for John Ross. They've adjusted. Can Brownsocks?
    I'd say he did. He started throwing to Sample, Dizzly and Hunter. Now can SmithFS adjust his play calling and start designing plays to to take advantage of the physical receivers on the roster

Baseman said:

haie said:

I'd say he did. He started throwing to Sample, Dizzly and Hunter. Now can SmithFS adjust his play calling and start designing plays to to take advantage of the physical receivers on the roster
    Against Montana...matched up against Big Sky LB's. Let's see what happens with less than three seconds of protection....ohh
  • jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,726
    The scrimmages are to develop some reliable targets outside of Pettis. If Johnny boy doesn't lean on the run game and develop a play action offense when the season begins? Then TSIO crew will blister Brownie like never seen before.

• TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,876 Standard Supporter
    edited September 2017

Baseman said:

haie said:

You knew the answer before you posed the question.
  • PineapplePiratePineapplePirate Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,230 Swaye's Wigwam
    I'm not sure why we are worried so much about the offense? As long as we have Constantine and BBK playing LB they should score on us just fine.
    Baseman said:

This team and Jake Browning miss John Ross

Bump