Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Please tell me someone did 5 reasons on eGriz

2»

Comments

• DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,371 Founders Club
    89ute said:

89ute said:

Well that was a rather enlighten thread. I just picked up a couple more credits toward my Harcore Husky associates degree.

I wasn't aware of the Ty Willingham book, just these titles. http://derekjohnsonbooks.com/

Thanks J.

I also was unaware of all the political shit surrounding Willingham.

Sounds like it took some big motherfucking balls to write that book. I'm going to have to fight through my illiteracy and read that thing.

God bless Stalin.

It was not a fun time.
    The Ty years or blowback from the book? Was there blowback?
    I was referring to writing it and the blowback. My employer Dawgman threw me under the bus and encouraged their posters to slander me. One of the Dawgman writers was on the radio and called my book a money grab. People who I thought were my friends in the media turned their backs. Fans on message boards and via email called me racist and stuff like that. And ultimately the book really didn't sell very well.

But on the other hand, if all that stuff didn't happen, I wouldn't have culluded with fellow Half Brains to start Hardcore Husky.
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,852
    89ute said:

89ute said:

Well that was a rather enlighten thread. I just picked up a couple more credits toward my Harcore Husky associates degree.

I wasn't aware of the Ty Willingham book, just these titles. http://derekjohnsonbooks.com/

Thanks J.

I also was unaware of all the political shit surrounding Willingham.

Sounds like it took some big motherfucking balls to write that book. I'm going to have to fight through my illiteracy and read that thing.

God bless Stalin.

It was not a fun time.
    The Ty years or blowback from the book? Was there blowback?
    He lost that sweet sweet access