Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Sam Huard, 5* 2021 QB, Burien (Kennedy), WA (COMMITTED)

Comments

• Options
    digitsdigits Member Posts: 1,418
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

whuggy said:

Meek said:

whuggy said:

The worst part of the whole deal is now UW has to keep Damon employed for the next 3 years.

and?

welcome to big boy football.

fucking hell...you guys complain about how we don't compete with Marlon's family, Togiai's coach, and Kaho's family and then when there's a possibility we will for Huard, you say the opposite. Can't beat the doogs out of some of you no matter what.
    I have to assume this is a whoosh. Firing Chuck Nelson to hire Damon Huard was one of the biggest abortions in UW football history. Even Bob Rondeau would agree. Damon makes Jim Walden as an analyst look good.
    I have to come clean. Listening to Jim Walden was one of my greatest guilty pleasures.
    Walden's freak out over this TD is classic

https://youtu.be/I--CPpv9tIU?t=60
    RIP Marquis Cooper. Tragedy what happened to him down in Florida.
  • Options
    TommySQCTommySQC Member Posts: 5,813
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

whuggy said:

Meek said:

whuggy said:

The worst part of the whole deal is now UW has to keep Damon employed for the next 3 years.

and?

welcome to big boy football.

fucking hell...you guys complain about how we don't compete with Marlon's family, Togiai's coach, and Kaho's family and then when there's a possibility we will for Huard, you say the opposite. Can't beat the doogs out of some of you no matter what.
    I have to assume this is a whoosh. Firing Chuck Nelson to hire Damon Huard was one of the biggest abortions in UW football history. Even Bob Rondeau would agree. Damon makes Jim Walden as an analyst look good.
    I have to come clean. Listening to Jim Walden was one of my greatest guilty pleasures.
    Walden's freak out over this TD is classic

https://youtu.be/I--CPpv9tIU?t=60
    Epic Coug call...I listened to it for a week.
  • Options
    KrunkJuiceKrunkJuice Member Posts: 2,046
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    I wonder how long it takes him to commit?
  • Options
    animateanimate Member Posts: 4,231
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Hmmn. He looks barely 6'2" ... But that doesn't matter as much as ability.
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

animate said:

He’s also like 15
    His arm talent unreal, so take him
  • Options
    sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    5 Awesomes Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper
    Look at Browning then look at Minshew. Which QB has developed more quickly, completely?

Compare WR’s. Who will recruit better talent to the position?

Which school gives out Wine degrees?

Obvious answer is obvious.
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    Peterman said:

animate said:

He’s also like 15
    His arm talent unreal, so take him
    You're telling me we should take the #1 QB in his class? That's a bold statement there...
    I think he is pretty good, we should try to sign him
  • Options
    LaMichael_CorleoneLaMichael_Corleone Member Posts: 1,316
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment Name Dropper
    I’ll preface this poast by saying I don’t know shit.

But all I hear from everyone is that this kid is a lock to cum here. As a fan who was born 7 months before his dad’s dick six, im not very optimistic about any recruit especially highly ranked ones from Washington because from what I’ve seen in my lifetime, why the fucc should I be?

I hope he’s an absolute lock & hope he lives up to what his film has shown, but I’ve heard Brock talk a lot about pressure and this notion that he completely made up out of thin air called “Huard Fatigue” and it almost scared the gay AIDS right up out of me.

I’m as pessimistic as possible so I’m gonna assume like I do with all nationally coveted prospects from Washington that he’ll go to Stanford or USC or some random ass school like Georgia (just to cum back and tease me while I watch Jake Browning do the equivalent of burning down my house with all my drugs inside) but lemme know when he commits so I can return alive from what is called a suicide camp where it’s basically a 2 year Rocky montage training video but instead of training you learn every single way possible to rid yourself from this earth.

If he doesn’t commit well... I can send you all a brochure so you can check out the course or the accelerated course that is also offered that I’m enrolled in part time just in case Tosh gets to Tuitele or Sav’ell.