Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

This is Going to End Well

Comments

• Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,062
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    I could never let her talk me into anything. She's too fucking ugly. I mean, that is one seriously ugly bitch.
  • Options
    RaccoonHarryRaccoonHarry Member Posts: 2,160
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Name Dropper
    Swaye said:

I could never let her talk me into anything. She's too fucking ugly. I mean, that is one seriously ugly bitch.

I'd give her a pass on being "plain" (OK, ugly) if she wasn't so damn stupid. A couple years ago I was on a DC airport shuttle with the mom-in-tennis-shoes (she was traveling with some doofus looking guy I assume was her husband) and I'm not sure I've ever looked in the face of anybody so obviously DUMB. Well, outside a special ed class. There is pretty much zero intelligence in those eyes and on that face. Even worse are the Washington voters that keep sending her back to
    DC to represent the state.
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,062
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Swaye said:

I'd give her a pass on being "plain" (OK, ugly) if she wasn't so damn stupid. A couple years ago I was on a DC airport shuttle with the mom-in-tennis-shoes (she was traveling with some doofus looking guy I assume was her husband) and I'm not sure I've ever looked in the face of anybody so obviously DUMB. Well, outside a special ed class. There is pretty much zero intelligence in those eyes and on that face. Even worse are the Washington voters that keep sending her back to
    No pass from me on being just silly ugly, but YRYK, she is dumb as a brick.
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

Swaye said:

Patty Murray is the PERFECT person to represent the State of Washington.

Hope this helps.
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 59,983
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    Passion says she's no shrinking violet