Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Amazon Is Planning a Second Headquarters

2»

Comments

• LoneStarDawgLoneStarDawg Member Posts: 13,309

salemcoog said:

priapism said:

Sounds like they don't like paying Seattle wages anymore, but don't want people from their workforce to abandon them just yet from the eventual move.
    If Seattle had built bus-only lanes 15 years ago from Tacoma to Everett for a measely $10-12 billion...the city wouldn't be constipated with high house prices and traffic. Seattle instead chose a slow and expensive $60 billion+, 45 year light-rail plan.

I could see Amazon moving to Salt Lake City or maybe Denver.

Except no one would ride the buses anyway except really poor people .

Now if it were TRAINS!!!!, you'd be onto something!!!
    So you're saying it'll be Sweden
    I can attest, the trains and busses are spectacular.
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,559 Founders Club

IDGAF where they build next, as long as they take their neck-bearded fatso faggots and their skinny-legged wussy beta male geeks as far away from Seattle as possible. South Africa sounds good to me.

Even though I no longer live there, agree
  • Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246
    priapism said:

Sounds like they don't like paying Seattle wages anymore, but don't want people from their workforce to abandon them just yet from the eventual move.
    If Seattle had built bus-only lanes 15 years ago from Tacoma to Everett for a measely $10-12 billion...the city wouldn't be constipated with high house prices and traffic. Seattle instead chose a slow and expensive $60 billion+, 45 year light-rail plan.

White people don't ride on busses.
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,860
    Mosster47 said:

priapism said:

Exactly.
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,221 Standard Supporter
    Amazon will need a second with all those copies of "why I suck" from Hillary flying off the shelves!
  • TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,892 Standard Supporter
    Mosster47 said:

priapism said:

Ride on what?
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781

IDGAF where they build next, as long as they take their neck-bearded fatso faggots and their skinny-legged wussy beta male geeks as far away from Seattle as possible. South Africa sounds good to me.

That's not Amazon, that's 81% of Seattle.

Bezos is a Libertarian, I'm surprised it took him this long to tell Seattle to fuck of. "Second headquarters" will be the only headquarters over time.
  • oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288

That's not Amazon, that's and 81% of Seattle.

Bezos is a Libertarian libtard I'm surprised it took him this long to tell Seattle to fuck of. "Second headquarters" will be the only headquarters over time.