Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• UWhuskytskeetUWhuskytskeet Member Posts: 7,110

Two things: (a) short dude has a complex; and (b) you generally don't need to worry about people who announce that you shouldn't underestimate them - they're saying it for a reason.

And you? guys can't feel good about this comment:

Coming out of Loyola High School, Bryant received an early scholarship offer from the Huskies, but would not go all-in and give an oral commitment.

“I wasn’t ready at the time,” Bryant said. “A couple of schools were talking to me ... and they were on the verge of offering me.

“But they didn’t.”

Yowza. Can you say, 'back up plan'?

He was a walk on, so yeah probably.
  • HuskyJWHuskyJW Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,335 Swaye's Wigwam
    I really want to like this kid but this article doesnt help.
  • HuskyJWHuskyJW Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,335 Swaye's Wigwam

HuskyJW said:

I really want to like this kid but this article doesnt help.

Neither does this
    I was going to add that....but just thought would let it go.
  • RubberfistRubberfist Member Posts: 1,373
    edited September 2017

Two things: (a) short dude has a complex; and (b) you generally don't need to worry about people who announce that you shouldn't underestimate them - they're saying it for a reason.

Coming out of Loyola High School, Bryant received an early scholarship offer from the Huskies, but would not go all-in and give an oral commitment.

“I wasn’t ready at the time,” Bryant said. “A couple of schools were talking to me ... and they were on the verge of offering me.

“But they didn’t.”

Always be sure the teen boys go all in when securing their oral commitment.
  • QuietcowskeeQuietcowskee Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,291 Swaye's Wigwam

“But they didn’t.”

He turned down a coog schollie to walk on at UW.

So his backup plan was to have a fully funded wazzu education.
  • PineapplePiratePineapplePirate Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,220 Swaye's Wigwam
    Let's worry about stopping Montana's offense first Bryant.

No seriously I hope you lose sleep over it.

• creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,950

“But they didn’t.”

“But they didn’t.”

Let's try this again, because I think you missed the point:

“But they didn’t.”
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,371 Founders Club

There's a reason the Hawks like CBs with BBCs and girth.. er, length. Add a few inches to the shorty in that video and he knocks the pass down the quarterback probably doesn't throw the ball .