Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,861 Founders Club
    -- But Sark has compared himself to Don James on multiple occasions.

---I'm not going to sit here and argue with you.
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123
    Props for creating your site. I like it that the fucktarded stuff said by people at doogman no longer goes, "Poof."
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,378 Founders Club

Props for creating your site. I like it that the fucktarded stuff said by people at doogman no longer goes, "Poof."

Course we might have to take up donations for lawyers for him...
  • jumpthesarkjumpthesark Member Posts: 3
    I'm an economist and I like depressing myself (redundant).

I also like depressing all of you.

Don James in his highest paid year made $470k. Adjusted for inflation $750k. 1/4 of what Sark made this last year. I suspect, but don't have the level of depression to engage in analysis of, that Sark in 5 years will make more (inflation adjusted) than what James made in his whole career at UW. I'm pretty sure that's affirmative, but my 36 year old heart can't take the answer.
  • greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,333

You guys should contact reporeporepo.com and see if they can bring husky football back. If they can't recover it, you pay nothing!!!

In fact, until UW has someone that is capable of leading the ship, maybe reporeporepo.com should be the podcasts title sponsor
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,652

Don James in his highest paid year made $470k. Adjusted for inflation $750k. 1/4 of what Sark made this last year. I suspect, but don't have the level of depression to engage in analysis of, that Sark in 5 years will make more (inflation adjusted) than what James made in his whole career at UW. I'm pretty sure that's affirmative, but my 36 year old heart can't take the answer.

$470k in 92 is only $750k now? Really?

• TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    dnc said:

$470k in 92 is only $750k now? Really?

Yes.
    http://www.westegg.com/inflation/infl.cgi