Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

No blame for hard hit on Browning, UW coach says that’s just football

Comments

• LoneStarDawgLoneStarDawg Member Posts: 13,299
    But no comment on the gaskin diddler?
  • ApostleofGriefApostleofGrief Member Posts: 3,904
    Very well timed by the defender so as to stay out of Browning's peripheral vision
  • GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,163
    AIRWOLF said:

That hit was 100% on Browning. When the D has one side of the line completely overloaded like it did on that play the QB has to recognize it and 1) change protection, 2) change the play, 3) take a TO, or 4) get rid of the ball very quickly to a hot receiver.

Browning did none of the above and got what he deserved for his inattentiveness.

And that doesn't even touch on the fact that the rusher came from Jake's right side, and the dumb fucker still didn't see him. Jake deserved a concussion for that kind of mental lapse.
  • AIRWOLFAIRWOLF Member Posts: 1,840

AIRWOLF said:

That hit was 100% on Browning. When the D has one side of the line completely overloaded like it did on that play the QB has to recognize it and 1) change protection, 2) change the play, 3) take a TO, or 4) get rid of the ball very quickly to a hot receiver.

Browning did none of the above and got what he deserved for his inattentiveness.

And that doesn't even touch on the fact that the rusher came from Jake's right side, and the dumb fucker still didn't see him. Jake deserved a concussion for that kind of mental lapse.
    I am glad he didn't get concussed, but yeah, that shouldn't happen.
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,371 Founders Club
    dnc said:

#WhyIStayed

Stayed where?
  • JaWarrenJaHookerJaWarrenJaHooker Member Posts: 2,030

Story time and like all old codgers I have told this one before

It was the Rose Bowl against Iowa and the Hawkeyes came out playing dirty. Late hits, out of bounds hits and the like. The Hawk fan behind me was going on about how THAT WAS FOOTBALL!

The tide turns and the DAWG D is obliterating Iowa players and then a nasty late hit that left the Hawk out cold.

I turn to Iowa fan and say.

No, that was football bitch

YOu said it TO his FACE?!?!???1
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

dnc said:

#WhyIStayed

Stayed where?
    On the Petewagon
  • AEBAEB Member Posts: 2,971

It was the Rose Bowl against Iowa and the Hawkeyes came out playing dirty. Late hits, out of bounds hits and the like. The Hawk fan behind me was going on about how THAT WAS FOOTBALL!

The tide turns and the DAWG D is obliterating Iowa players and then a nasty late hit that left the Hawk out cold.

Sure. Pre-iPhones/interwebs people talked to each other including talking shit... no cyberbullying for @RaceBannon
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,371 Founders Club
    Hey Jude

You let us down
  • gmogmo Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,726 Swaye's Wigwam

Well yeah. My mom One of my dads was with me
  • devildawgdevildawg Member Posts: 67
    Rutgers walks the OLB up Tuff ,UW is overloaded left and blocking left..the center also has to be aware and change protection