Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Victor to buck

2»

Comments

• 79smoothdawg79smoothdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 713 Swaye's Wigwam
    BallzDeep said:

Azeem ain't playing Buck. They have a package that puts the MIKE on the edge but it's only for that package. Go back and look at the play that was Byron Murphy's first pick the first play of the second quarter and notice BBK on the edge. Some dumb ass probably saw Azeem in this package at a practice during Fall camp and thought he was being moved to Buck.

So he got moved to DE. I know if someone lines up on the outside of the tackle, they are a DE. FACT! Fuck off, suck it NERDS
  • RealRhinoRealRhino Member Posts: 615
    Well, we need something, although I'm not sure moving Victor so we get MORE BBK is the answer.

Felt betrayed watching the tape yesterday. Either by TSIO or Pete, can't tell yet. I keep hearing DDY tell me all the amazing special bodies we have (Amandre, Eifler, Tryon, Unwuzorike, etc.) that are great, instead on my game tape I see a bunch of fucking midgets trying to get after the QB and tackle the RB like the little brother in a pick-up game. It's like watching a high-level Pac-12 game and in the middle of it, somehow four guys are playing in a MAC game.
  • NeGgaPlEaSeNeGgaPlEaSe Member Posts: 5,729
    RealRhino said:

Well, we need something, although I'm not sure moving Victor so we get MORE BBK is the answer.

Felt betrayed watching the tape yesterday. Either by TSIO or Pete, can't tell yet. I keep hearing DDY tell me all the amazing special bodies we have (Amandre, Eifler, Tryon, Unwuzorike, etc.) that are great, instead on my game tape I see a bunch of fucking midgets trying to get after the QB and tackle the RB like the little brother in a pick-up game. It's like watching a high-level Pac-12 game and in the middle of it, somehow four guys are playing in a MAC game.

I think most of us were assuming Victor to Buck would place DJ in the middle. I would be fine DJ roaming the middle and starting his role a year early while letting Akeem fuck people up all over the field
  • Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Member Posts: 14,754
    Benning is going to be good. SAM is where we have issues, not BUCK. Though - why is Ryan Bowman playing?
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,474 Founders Club
    Joel Klatt was on Cowherd yesterday livid that some A&M booster offered 10 million to off Sumlin during the flood in Houston.

Went on forever about how the money is needed in his town, not to fire a great coach.

Cowherd says that Sumlin would be hired in minutes because he's a great recruiter. Racist shit

But Klatt was out of control. What a maroon
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

Joel Klatt was on Cowherd yesterday livid that some A&M booster offered 10 million to off Sumlin during the flood in Houston.

Went on forever about how the money is needed in his town, not to fire a great coach.

Cowherd says that Sumlin would be hired in minutes because he's a great recruiter. Racist shit

But Klatt was out of control. What a maroon

Protect the shitty black coach.

It's in the script.