Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Victor to buck

Once Beavers is healthy.

I believe Dennis made this suggestion before?

This team needs some heat on the edge and Victor has great, "explosion" especially off the line.

Comments

• FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    he does, but he does not have hand technique to do it on the every down basis
  • PineapplePiratePineapplePirate Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,220 Swaye's Wigwam
    Tequila is getting off watching Rosen get his stuff pushed in
  • GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,163
    Benning is better at buck than Beavers is at ILB. Kill yourself
  • EwaDawgEwaDawg Member Posts: 4,132

Tequila is getting off watching Rosen
    fucking black sark in the ass

SEC fucking blows and SWALLOWS

hth
  • H_DH_D Member Posts: 6,098
    jecornel said:

Once Beavers is healthy.

This team needs some heat on the edge and Victor has great, "explosion" especially off the line.

I thought the heat came up the middle? I'm so confused.
  • jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,726

Benning is better at buck than Beavers is at ILB. Kill yourself

Your kidding right? You whooshing me?
  • puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    jecornel said:

Once Beavers is healthy.

Brilliant! Take the best inside backer we've had in 20-something years and move him to a position manned by a really quick 6-3 280lb dynamo who can cover. Just stick to video game football,...you can create your own guys and play out a full season of fun.

Pete has 6 schollie pass rushers on roster. None of them can reach the QB which is why a roided-up walkon is playing significant minutes. Taggart has 6 blazing fast, criminal-type studs from the inner cities around the country who seek the qb, not a degree. Oregon is back under Taggart. Theyll win North next year, and definately make things interesting this year. Theyre going to average 40+ pts/game, and play much better defense
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,485 Standard Supporter

jecornel said:

Once Beavers is healthy.

Brilliant! Take the best inside backer we've had in 20-something years and move him to a position manned by a really quick 6-3 280lb dynamo who can cover. Just stick to video game football,...you can create your own guys and play out a full season of fun.

Pete has 6 schollie pass rushers on roster. None of them can reach the QB which is why a roided-up walkon is playing significant minutes. Taggart has 6 blazing fast, criminal-type studs from the inner cities around the country who seek the qb, not a degree. Oregon is back under Taggart. Theyll win North next year, and definately make things interesting this year. Theyre going to average 40+ pts/game, and play much better defense
    Church school strikes again. TPIO

jecornel said:

Once Beavers is healthy.

I have been talking up Benning, but the dude has me worried.

He didn't show anything off the edge. I expected more playing against lowly Rutgers.

Though Joel Klatt called Rutger's a, "sleeping giant." He must be a raging alcoholic.
  • AIRWOLFAIRWOLF Member Posts: 1,840
    jecornel said:

jecornel said:

Once Beavers is healthy.

Though Joel Klatt called Rutger's a, "sleeping giant." He must be a raging alcoholic.
    That's not fair. He is just still suffering from post-concussion syndrome:
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    AIRWOLF said:

jecornel said:

jecornel said:

Once Beavers is healthy.

Looks like a right handed Brock Huard
    dnc said:

AIRWOLF said:

jecornel said:

jecornel said:

Once Beavers is healthy.

Looks like a right handed Brock Huard
    Klatt was a lot tougher than Brock.
    Another favorite Klatt memory:
    Klatt Blown Up
    AIRWOLF said:

Another favorite Klatt memory:
    Klatt Blown Up

Klatt goes Splat! wow!