Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Kewg Pride

creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,994
edited September 2017 in Tug Tavern
I love my cuog nation.

Because yet another fucking moron at WSU fell out of his dorm room window and cracked his fucking head open, there are numerous "support me" social media posts urging, nay, demanding, that the WSU administration fix the dorm windows. Because, you know, you can't trust a fucking idiot with a window that actually opens when you want to open it.

#kewgnationcares

#we'rereallyfuckingstoopidoverhere

Comments

• doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    I'll be watching the work of the new Window Safety Task Force very closely over the next few years.
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,666 Standard Supporter
    My Paloose peeps tell me the kid was fucked up on some mind-altering substances - and quite possibly took the dive on his own.

And it was a second story window. Cuog fucks up his own death. (Not a call for genocide, don't twist).

But let's go-fund-me/T's &P's this shit out of this.
  • RedRocketRedRocket Member Posts: 1,527

My Paloose peeps tell me the kid was fucked up on some mind-altering substances - and quite possibly took the dive on his own.

And it was a second story window. Cuog fucks up his own death. (Not a call for genocide, don't twist).

But let's go-fund-me/T's &P's this shit out of this.

He had a moment of drug induced clarity. Realized he had to spend 4-5 years in Pullman and decided to take the easy way out.
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,221 Standard Supporter
    edited September 2017

I love my cuog nation.

Because yet another fucking moron at WSU fell out of his dorm room window and cracked his fucking head open, there are numerous "support me" social media posts urging, nay, demanding, that the WSU administration fix the dorm windows. Because, you know, you can't trust a fucking idiot with a window that actually opens when you want to open it.

#kewgnationcares

I think you need to visit your Alma mater, get your Cuog on and inspect those windows in person!
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,559 Founders Club
    How about the idiot who drew Swastikas as a hoax? These SJW faggots never learn.
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,994
    Sledog said:

I love my cuog nation.

#kewgnationcares

I think you need to visit your Alma mater, get your Cuog on and inspect those windows in person!
    Thanks! I do it!!
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,221 Standard Supporter

Sledog said:

I love my cuog nation.

#kewgnationcares

Thanks! I do it!!
    Now that's Cuog pride!