Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Brock Huard calls out Sark's in state recruiting

Brock Huard ‏@BrockESPN 18h
Watching STAN/UCLA game tape & FR UCLA LB Myles Jack is a star while STAN OG Josh Garnett is a valuable asset. Two in state kids Sark needed

Nice to see a former Husky QB who can call it like he sees it. Garnett would be starting on UW and Jack at OLB would be amazing. You could have slid Shaq at safety to replace Shamburger who sucks.

Great "fence" as always there Sark.

Comments

• dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    Oneil said the other morning that he doesn't quite have the pitchfork out but he's staring at it on the wall. Not great but much better than KJR
  • I think a loss at home to WSU would seal the deal. I don't see him surviving that.

This ASU game was Arizona 2007, WSU has a chance to be Oregon 2008.
  • uw2010uw2010 Member Posts: 940
    You can't expect us to be able to recruit players from Georgia!
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123
    In state recruiting doesn't matter
  • Mad_SonMad_Son Member Posts: 10,174
    The optimist in me says Woody asked Damon to pass on to Brock that it is alright to start easing people into a new coach. That is obviously not true but it is a fun scenario.
  • Mad_Son said:

The optimist in me says Woody asked Damon to pass on to Brock that it is alright to start easing people into a new coach. That is obviously not true but it is a fun scenario.

Brock has always had his own opinions. He's not fucking worthless like his brother Damon or Hugh.

Obviously working on 710 means he can be that way. Although seeing how he moved his way up from Fox Sports Northwest to ESPN shows he has talent unlike those two. So even on KJR I don't think he'd be blowing Sark as badly as his brother or Hugh.
  • Dick_BDick_B Member Posts: 1,301
    Losing to wazzu is a distinct possibility at this point.
    Dick_B said:

Losing to wazzu is a distinct possibility at this point.

I would say WSU has a 60% chance of winning at this point. If the game were at Clarence D. Husky Stadium I'd give them an 85% chance. After UCLA and Oregon State things will be falling apart if not in complete free fall.
  • HeretoBeatmyChestHeretoBeatmyChest Member Posts: 4,295
    Mad_Son said:

Remember Damon works for Sark as some type of lackey.

Mad_Son said:

Remember Damon works for Sark as some type of lackey.
    Does he? I am pretty sure he reports to Woodward (or Jen Cohen)
  • CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,499
    Sark's horrible in state recruiting will always be overshadowed by the year we got both ASJ, Kasen, and Sankey. He had a good year that year, besides that it has been embarassing.

Keioyuvare Russell
    Myles Jack
    Zach Banner
    Josh Garnett
    Budda Baker

I am sure I am missing a few. Those are just the ones at the top of the head.
  • uw2010uw2010 Member Posts: 940
    I'm sure according to Eklund we lead for Budda.
  • chrisvashonchrisvashon Member Posts: 627

Keioyuvare Russell

I laughed
  • dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326

Sark's horrible in state recruiting will always be overshadowed by the year we got both ASJ, Kasen, and Sankey. He had a good year that year, besides that it has been embarassing.

Keioyuvare Russell
    Myles Jack
    Zach Banner
    Josh Garnett
    Budda Baker

max browne
  • WedgwoodDawgWedgwoodDawg Member Posts: 184
    dhdawg said:

Keioyuvare Russell
    Myles Jack
    Zach Banner
    Josh Garnett
    Budda Baker

max browne
    Jake Heaps
  • AtomicDawgAtomicDawg Member Posts: 7,065 Standard Supporter
    Jake heaps sucks. Glad we didn't get Him. That was a horrible year for quarterbacks though.
  • Jake heaps sucks. Glad we didn't get Him. That was a horrible year for quarterbacks though.

There was an article earlier this year how that was the worst QB class ever in prep history. Every major QB was a bust that year.

At least the FREE PUB! Montana got us Kohler and Cooper who worked out so well for us........
  • AtomicDawgAtomicDawg Member Posts: 7,065 Standard Supporter
    I've seen heaps play in person 4 times and on tv many more and it was obvious to me he wasn't any good after the 2nd time.

What's funny is the three stooges of dawgman insisted those that thought heaps was crap would be shocked this year to see how good he would be with Charlie Weiss. Great talent evaluation as always.