Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

KJR Mitch arrested in prostitution sting in Bellevue

Comments

• Options
    doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

Alcohol Sex addiction is a serious disease that has taken control of Sark's Mitch's life through no fault of his own. Instead of ridiculing him, we should pray that he gets the help he needs.

Absolutely true. We should also demand the press give the family space during this difficult time to cope with this ugly disease. People posting hurtful messages on social media need to pause and ask themselves what they would do if one of their family members was suddenly stricken.
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,765
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    doogie said:

Alcohol Sex addiction is a serious disease that has taken control of Sark's Mitch's life through no fault of his own. Instead of ridiculing him, we should pray that he gets the help he needs.

Absolutely true. We should also demand the press give the family space during this difficult time to cope with this ugly disease. People posting hurtful messages on social media need to pause and ask themselves what they would do if one of their family members was suddenly stricken.
    I'd buy my wife or girlfriend a geisha costume and a few toys, for starters.
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,073
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    edited September 2017

Anything fun on Mitch's twatter lately?

Seems to be following divorce lawyers.
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,816
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs

"Slickhawk In The Mornings" coming soon.

.....Kim Jong Un, I am ready now.

He looks like he should be in James Harden's entourage
  • Options
    priapismpriapism Member Posts: 2,036
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    I think it's time players started taking a national anthem knee to protest these prostitution cop stings.

I wish cops focused on real crime.
  • Options
    rustysavagerustysavage Member Posts: 942
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    I wonder if when he walked in they had a girl yell "I made cookies and lemonade, I'll be out in a minute!"
  • Options
    CaptainPJCaptainPJ Member Posts: 2,986
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes

Predictably, Kim is quickly locking and poofing all the threads started about this. I figure he'll weigh in eventually with a "he made an honest mistake. Its not a big deal. Everybody at the office goes to see a hooker. The evil Seattle Times is the real problem here. They should respect his privacy because he has a wife and kids"

Kim is as bad as ESPN when it comes to panicking about being politically correct and/or kowtowing to people he thinks can help him
    So Kim has replaced the entire staff with minorities and women? Did he fire an Asian whose ladt name is "Lee?"

• Options
    phineasphineas Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,724
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    koopdog said:

I absolutely don't care about this at all. I'm the furthest thing from an SJW, I've never solicited a hooker in my life, and think it should be legalized because I'm a mostly Libertarian. A lot of people on here that I've seen with the whole legalize drug rhetoric are now sniping at Mitch. I've met him. He's a bit of a douche, but I liked him and he would fit in here nicely, because a bunch of us are douches. And the satire and comments on here are consistent with the behavior. $160 seems ridiculously respectable for half an hour. I was continuously over-tipping a hot server at the RAM during the game hoping for a number. I got it, but I haven't texted yet because it might be fake and I don't want to hurt my own feelings.

Whatever he has going on with his family.....that's on them. I've done a million stupid things in my life and cheated on women I was in love with because I'm a macho asshole and genetically predisposed. I think, in a weird way, getting a hooker is morally superior to what I did. It's business. He's fine. Maybe his wife didn't give up the anal. Who knows? We don't.

Fuck off, TL, DR.

Coincidentally, with the free time he's now got on his hands he may become a HH poster
  • Options
    godawgstgodawgst Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,410
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    For the last 10-12 years KJR has a ran a pro and college football survivor contest.

Ironically, they changed it this year where Mitch and Softy will pick a game against the spread and you text in your answer with either 'fact or fiction" depending on if you agree with them or not.

The first one is this Monday at 8:30 am, and I wonder if Mitch might change it up slightly:

"I will still be with KJR on December 31st this year"

• Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,940
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

Anything fun on Mitch's twatter lately?

You can create the fun.
  • Options
    Founders Club

This isn't surprising. That cringe worthy (quite possibly the worst segment in the history of radio) kittens caberet bit was telling. He's always womanizing on air too. I wouldn't be surprised if his wife was already well aware of this.

Kittens Cabaret was god awful. It was loud mouthed, junkie strippers with 82 IQ's making predictions (or whatever the hell they did). Plus Sick Hawk did the interviews with his creepy voice. I liked a lot of the jokes and sleazy bits he did, but that one just didn't work on any level.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    Predictably, 95% of the women on social media news sites are praising this like they just caught a serial killer/rapist. Fucking idiots.
  • Options
    BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,668
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    Slickhawk is a fucking moron. Pray to real God that Doog Fain and he are out the door with Mitch.
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,662
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Pray to real God that KJR folds and everyone employed has to work at Starbucks.

• Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,765
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Predictably, 95% of the women on social media news sites are praising this like they just caught a serial killer/rapist. Fucking idiots.

You mean ugly, jealous feminists, of course.