Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Sark Unplugged

For historical purposes, old vid. Maxin' and relaxin'

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XzbJuuhdmqg

Comments

• uw2010uw2010 Member Posts: 940
  • unfrozencavemanunfrozencaveman Member Posts: 2,303
    I was trying to picture Coach James doing an interview lying down on a couch brah
  • bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 15,159
    Unfortunately the wide angle camera lens wasn't used or you'd get to see the back of Kim's head bobbing up and down in the lower left of the screen
  • I know this might be nit picking but I couldn't ever picture a successful coach just laying on the couch looking high as a kite like Sark just did.

Holy shit!
  • detomasello 6 years ago
    Steve Sarkisian is the best Offensive Coordinator in college football. His first four games in 07 looked so much like the Norm Chow Offenses until they had all of those injuries. You watch, the rest of this year and ALL of next year, nobody will touch his offense!
    Reply · 9 Vote UpVote Down

Even USC fans are dumb fucks I see.
  • GladstoneGladstone Member Posts: 16,419

detomasello 6 years ago
    Steve Sarkisian is the best Offensive Coordinator in college football. His first four games in 07 looked so much like the Norm Chow Offenses until they had all of those injuries. You watch, the rest of this year and ALL of next year, nobody will touch his offense!

Ok I have to ask -- please explain your avatar. What the hell is that.
  • Gladstone said:

detomasello 6 years ago

Ok I have to ask -- please explain your avatar. What the hell is that.
    Some douche bag posed with a pic with Sark. I think it represents Sark as a coach really well.