Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

PM to OBK

2»

Comments

• 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    pawz said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

pawz said:

It's almost like the entire Russia-collussion story was concocted so people would forget how the Democrats rigged the primary to give HRC the nomination over Bernie.

People forget in Washington state Bernie won 3:1at the polls but Hillary got the delegates.

People forget that:

1) Hillary lost. Get over it.
    2) Hillary won the popular vote against Bernie.
    3) That exact system worked against her in 08 against Obama.
    4) the Hilary story is being beaten to death by conservative news to distract from Trump's fucktardedness.
    Good God you fucking love her.
    Um no. She is fucking awful. But the first 3 are facts. The 4th was stated by Tomi Lahren. Last week on Fox news.

HTH
    Liar. You have 2 years here of sucking HRC's cock (bigger than yours) that no one (except boobs) is about to forget.

Fire. Die. Now.
    Someone struck a nerve.
  • KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,849

salemcoog said:

I like to pull an opinion piece by a non staffed writer and tout it as the paper being non biased. It's how I don't think things through sometimes.

Ed Rogers is a contributor to the PostPartisan blog, a political consultant and a veteran of the Ronald Reagan and George H.W. Bush White Houses and several national campaigns. He is the chairman of the lobbying and communications firm BGR Group, which he founded with former Mississippi governor Haley Barbour in 1991.
    Pull yer head out of yer arse Salem Kewg. I clearly stated in previous threads that it is a center-left publication, but not a hard left one as OBK and others claim. There's a big fucking difference there. Ed Rogers wouldn't be published in a hard left publication, op ed piece or not.
    That's not what your celebrated, endorsed shart said, but whatever.
  • YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 35,019 Founders Club
    salemcoog said:

salemcoog said:

I like to pull an opinion piece by a non staffed writer and tout it as the paper being non biased. It's how I don't think things through sometimes.

Ed Rogers is a contributor to the PostPartisan blog, a political consultant and a veteran of the Ronald Reagan and George H.W. Bush White Houses and several national campaigns. He is the chairman of the lobbying and communications firm BGR Group, which he founded with former Mississippi governor Haley Barbour in 1991.
    Pull yer head out of yer arse Salem Kewg. I clearly stated in previous threads that it is a center-left publication, but not a hard left one as OBK and others claim. There's a big fucking difference there. Ed Rogers wouldn't be published in a hard left publication, op ed piece or not.
    That's not what your celebrated, endorsed shart said, but whatever.
    I doubt any publication is truly objective; it's probably impossible. My beloved shitty shart had the slightly left of center which i don't think is quite accurate. I think they are a bit more left than the shart had them. And NYT more so.
  • oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    edited September 2017
    pawz said:

It's almost like the entire Russia-collussion story was concocted so people would forget how the Democrats rigged the primary to give HRC the nomination over Bernie.

People forget in Washington state Bernie won 3:1at the polls but Hillary got the delegates.

I supported them sabotaging the communist in the playoffs and preventing him from entering the final round. His strength of schedule was weak. Winning over SJW, Marxist indoctrinated, debt ridden millennials isn't hard. Just tell them you'll give them free shit and they're on board. America would officially be dead with a commie as president.

Now that the knife is in, it should be twisted. Punish and jail Hillary and her cronies for subverting democracy.