Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

In from out of town next week, Husky Stadium + surrounding area questions

2»

Comments

• DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,371 Founders Club

SECFan said:

Bread said:

Don't worry about what you do with the boat after the game, if its not at the bottom of lake Warshington your doing it wrong

I thought you Yankees we're supposed to be more edumercated than us hicks?
    We do take our academis seriously
    Kim! True??
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,526 Standard Supporter
    SECFan said:

Bread said:

Don't worry about what you do with the boat after the game, if its not at the bottom of lake Warshington your doing it wrong

we?

• SECFanSECFan Member Posts: 6

SECFan said:

Bread said:

we?

Who?

• CheersWestDawgCheersWestDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,477 Swaye's Wigwam

The game got moved to a stadium off MLK drive in Renton. It's civil war night so I would make sure to wear a shirt that has a confederate flag on it. Very nice people down there.

If you like that area and are looking to move we have a great real estate agent Kim Grinolds who could help you find the home of your dreams.

I know you're being sarcastic but Renton stadium isn't on MLK.
    I said A stadium not RENTON stadium. Some of you need to learn the difference!1
    Irregardless, there are no stadiums in Renton on MLK.
    But there are 7-11s in the U-District on Aurora.
  • section8section8 Member Posts: 1,581

Be careful around section 14a, I saw an elderly lady raped on the stairs just for wearing a Duck hat.

• GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,163
    Good luck trying to get seats for the Grizz game, those tickets have been sold out for months. Kavario Middleton is going to be the honorary captain for both teams, and there won't be a dry eye in the house.
  • 89ute89ute Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,477 Swaye's Wigwam

The game got moved to a stadium off MLK drive in Renton. It's civil war night so I would make sure to wear a shirt that has a confederate flag on it. Very nice people down there.

If you like that area and are looking to move we have a great real estate agent Kim Grinolds who could help you find the home of your dreams.

• doogvilledoogville Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,196 Swaye's Wigwam
    89ute said:

Maybe the hardest whoosh I've seen. Yo 89ute send @IrishDawg22 a PM asap.
  • 89ute89ute Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,477 Swaye's Wigwam
    doogville said:

89ute said:

Maybe the hardest whoosh I've seen. Yo 89ute send @IrishDawg22 a PM asap.
    I've moved on to @backthepack when I need to get dialed in.
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,482 Swaye's Wigwam
    SECFan said:

I can wear my SEC hat with all 14 teams' logo on it though, right?

Just simplify things and wear a confederate flag hat