Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Random Observations 8-31-17

DHDDHD Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,407
5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
Founders Club
Watched the Thursday night action ... here are some observations:

Phillip Fleck is a douche. (I refuse to call a grown man "P.J."). I'm going to take great pleasure in watching "Mr. Row the Boat" get his oars shoved up his ass in the Big 10 this year. At least Sark had drugs and/or alcohol to blame for most of his chronically bad decision making and frat-boy behavior. I don't know if Phillip has an excuse, but if he does, it better be something more than just "lots of enthusiasm". If Jerry Kill hasn't died yet, watching Phillip carry on like a 13 year old who forgot his ADHD medication might just give him the final seizure we've all been anticipating.

Speaking of grown men, when is Mike Gundy gonna realize that the mullet has gone from a semi-funny gimmick to a slow morph into an aging Elvis impersonator?

Tom Allen, head coach of Indiana, had an emotional breakdown, tears and sniveling included, during his pre-game interview with ESPN sideline reporter Laura Rutledge. Why? Because he was so overwhelmed to be the head football coach at Indiana. Yikes. (He realizes he's coaching football at Indiana and NOT basketball, right?).

Coach Allen also demonstrated his commitment to his team's game plan by using a dual quarterback system in the first half, even though the single quarterback system was working well enough to have a lead on the number 2 team in the nation. Predictably, Indiana lost momentum and subsequently got trucked, but at least Coach Allen didn't let a potential win get in the way of his game plan.

Also of note regarding Laura Rutledge, she has a sneaky big rack ...

The motto for the 2017 Idaho Vandal football team is: "Raise the Bar". In 2018, Idaho will drop down from FBS to FCS and begin play in the Big Sky Conference. Their 2018 motto will be: "Miscalculated on the Bar and Had to Lower It a Little".

The Fighting Tillmans of Arizona State Junior College unveiled an upgraded stadium, a bronze statue dedicated to their namesake, and a coach that looked suspiciously like Todd Graham sans wristbands and his "Hello, I'm from Hilton Grand Vacations" telemarketer headset. Is the answer to every question at ASU: "needs more Tillman"?

Comments

• Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,638
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    I hope you die. I got a blowjob and then the girls left. Fuck you all
  • Options
    CheersWestDawgCheersWestDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,476
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Sneaky? Those puppies are begging to be let out.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 42,114
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

I hope you die. I got a blowjob and then the girls left. Fuck you all

Plural?

• Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    DHD said:

Watched the Thursday night action ... here are some observations:

Phillip Fleck is a douche. (I refuse to call a grown man "P.J."). I'm going to take great pleasure in watching "Mr. Row the Boat" get his oars shoved up his ass in the Big 10 this year. At least Sark had drugs and/or alcohol to blame for most of his chronically bad decision making and frat-boy behavior. I don't know if Phillip has an excuse, but if he does, it better be something more than just "lots of enthusiasm". If Jerry Kill hasn't died yet, watching Phillip carry on like a 13 year old who forgot his ADHD medication might just give him the final seizure we've all been anticipating.

Speaking of grown men, when is Mike Gundy gonna realize that the mullet has gone from a semi-funny gimmick to a slow morph into an aging Elvis impersonator?

Tom Allen, head coach of Indiana, had an emotional breakdown, tears and sniveling included, during his pre-game interview with ESPN sideline reporter Laura Rutledge. Why? Because he was so overwhelmed to be the head football coach at Indiana. Yikes. (He realizes he's coaching football at Indiana and NOT basketball, right?).

Coach Allen also demonstrated his commitment to his team's game plan by using a dual quarterback system in the first half, even though the single quarterback system was working well enough to have a lead on the number 2 team in the nation. Predictably, Indiana lost momentum and subsequently got trucked, but at least Coach Allen didn't let a potential win get in the way of his game plan.

The motto for the 2017 Idaho Vandal football team is: "Raise the Bar". In 2018, Idaho will drop down from FBS to FCS and begin play in the Big Sky Conference. Their 2018 motto will be: "Miscalculated on the Bar and Had to Lower It a Little".

The Fighting Tillmans of Arizona State Junior College unveiled an upgraded stadium, a bronze statue dedicated to their namesake, and a coach that looked suspiciously like Todd Graham sans wristbands and his "Hello, I'm from Hilton Grand Vacations" telemarketer headset. Is the answer to every question at ASU: "needs more Tillman"?

gr, aa
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    I prefer my statues for people who didn't die.
  • Options
    Ice_HolmvikIce_Holmvik Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,910
    Swaye's Wigwam

I hope you die. I got a blowjob and then the hookers left. Fuck you all

• Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    DHD said:

SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 102,086
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options
    CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390
    First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary

Good thoughts

The Asian 12 sucks again

Urban Legend still has that SEC speed at THE Ohio State. Watching the kids get over the nerves and start blowing out Corso and the Hoosiers was fun. #21 went from Roberto Duran to Ussain Bolt. Speed and size beats gritty emotion.

Corso beat Don James 2 years in a row

I started mainlining heroin every time Herbstreit mentioned that Ohio State lost three D backs in the first round of the draft. I over dosed before the opening kick off.

Indiana was killing them with the quick jump ball then decided to hang on to the ball to get sacked or run it up the gut for a 4 yard loss.

When we tell you most coaches are fucking morons we are not kidding

We'll see TOSU in the Rose Bowl

Cook it and book it

I can walk there from my house!1!1